Reviews for Ambassador and Astronaut
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Lol tai has to get a haircut! (how did they know he wears soccer ball print boxers?)
mahwish1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
God! I loved this - every bit of it! This was just so much fun to read it. Especially the scene with Izzy and the msg. Gotta love Tai and his remarks!
I hope to read more from you! :)
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Man, I can't believe I didn't review this the first time I read this. You really write the funniest Digimon fanfiction and I am in the perfect mindset to be reading these.

The whole thing is brilliant from the Gazimon to the exploitation of Imperialdramon to the Lance Bass thing.

I'm not one to really care about the details in crack, but wouldn't they be unable to have Imperialdramon anyway since they couldn't only do that digivolution because Gatomon didn't have her tail ring or something? I never really got how that worked...
Ginevra99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Great story! It hade me laughing the whole time.

My favourite part was:

xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was hilarious! I loved when Matt said, "I am the freaking Chosen Child Rock Star Astronaut!" Matt growled. "I say it's a planet, my word is law, and my fans will obey." I also loved the epilogue because it made me laugh so hard that I cried. Please keep up the good work!
BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
oh man I love Tai answering machine. XD
arisachu chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Holy crap, that was hilarious.

I nearly peed my pants reading Izzy's voice message. That was after I nearly peed my pants reading Tai's mailbox message. Lawl All Your Base Are Belong To Us. I'm glad someone else is enraged about the whole Pluto thing. After all, Sailor Pluto was one of the cooler scouts, and now her namesake got demoted. :[

Oh, the boxers were a nice touch. ;)

Love your work!

arisachu
The Silent Insomniac chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Koushirou's voice mail and the letter Taichi received had me laughing all the way.

LOL Good work with the fic. :P It would've been perfect if it took place in a bar rather than Taichi's apartment.
Favorite parts, hmmmm. Definitely going to have to be the mention of what Yolei and Ken are up to and well as Matt decrying Pluto a planet.
Hyfy chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
BRILLIANT. You've made me like the ending too ahhah :D
N.A.Given chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I'm sorry, but why are you so cool?

No, seriously, that was a serious question... because this question totally makes me reconsider my "WTF WAS THAT BULLSHIT" reaction to the ending, especially after rewatching it like a week ago.

I am also currently writing a Digimon fanfic mostly as remembrance and I wasn't sure whether or not I should actually finish the first chap, but this has totally convinced me otherwise. The digimon fandom is still well, alive, and witty, and I should totally contribute. (I'm sorry if that sounded very wtf)

I salute your greatness. May your greatness prosper.
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
lmao. That was brilliant, well except for the bringing of Takenouchi into it. They're supposed to be divorced anyway. I hate that brat. lol. Other than that little bit though the rest was ace.
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Cute! Really cute xD Lol, I "If I say it's a planet, it's a planet" and Taichi's phone... really something.

Good job!
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
AH-MAY-ZING-UH! This was so friggin' hilarious! I like your explanation of why things happened the way they did. My explanation was high-quality crack and potent liquor.

It's awesome how you made being the Ambassador of the Digital World sound so cool.

I think the funniest part was the end, when Tai got that memo.

But honestly, I couldn't keep a straight face through most of it! Truly funny! I'm so faving this!
TowaNeko chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Lol. xD

This is just too good. I loved it.

Tai and Matt just grew older not up.