Reviews for Only Sasuke
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 9/1
It Was A Classic.

Boy Like Girl, So He Taunt's Her To No End, Bug's Her All The Time, And Sometimes Makes Her Feel A Little Uncomfortable. :)

Classic, Girl In Denial.

It Was Sweet And Cute.

You Did Really Good With There Rivalry.

In The End It Was Classically Sweet.

Great Job! Written Pretty Well! :ß

(Young Love)
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/3
Ahhh, I really liked this!
Jj chapter 1 . 5/3
Awwww

Soooo cute
Lady Moiraina chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Omg... this was sad in a good angsty way. Idk if its b/c ive been fluff o/ding the past few wks or if it was particularly poignant but it was good. I enjoyed the story well. Not deep enough character evaluation for me but I got what you . it reminds me of another story I read "one last hurt" by reign of tears. That ones a tear jerker. I look forward to reading the rest of ur work
kizukatana chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
aw, this was so perfect. It captured the 'I want you so much I hate you' sort of vibe that the manga gives. The innocence between them was so sweet but not syrupy. Just perfect. And I love that your Naruko, even though she is female, still has more balls than many of the girlie uke Naruto versions out there. Love it!
Emotional wreck chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Ugh my heart is gonna explode. This was such a perfect love story omg I just love it and it so good I just love it kKEkkviKfmajhfbakx
togtwrlr chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh. My. GAWD! Them FEELS!

This is soo BEAUTIFUL! And would be how I thought Sasuke would act if he was to "pull at her pigtails" too. XD
Anyways, you did a great job at this, and I really loved it. Definitely around the top of my top favorites of Naruto one-shots, if not my favorite. SasuNaru/NaruSasu is also my OTP, I also don't mind gender bend for one or both of them, and I've always loved your writing (speaking of which, I've also read My Type Of Woman, and it's also a favorite ;D) so I hope you write more of these. :)
IucunditaFloridus chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
How cute. 3
OrangeROSEandWiltingVIOLETS chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awww that was so sweet. thumbs up.
Monochromatic-Fox chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved reading this!
I even went back for a second round!
I haven't seen much use of the word 'infuriating', so props you for that!
loprolater chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was really cool! Are you gonna do Sasuke's POV for it? I reckon it'd be really awesome if you did! Great story! Xo
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
omg, this is just toooo cute...even if i usually dislike sasunaru...
enigma.101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved it ... so cute!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
AWw so sweet :) ! I can't wait to read more of your stories :D ! Bye
luversblues chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
you should really continue this! his version of the whole thingg!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »