Reviews for Peace of Mind
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Yes! Loved this! The grammar was a little weird in some places but it was so good that I just couldn't stop reading. Loved the fact that it was Draco instead of Ron. But I do have to wonder what happened to Ginny as she was not mentioned in that aspect.
PikuPow chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
yaaaaaaaa !

Its awesomeeeeeeee
Beyl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Lemmie guess.

You watched 'How to Train your Dragon' while reading a Harry Potter book/fanfic and this was born.

Lol, loved it!
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Well, I was right about the Bride, but wrong about the Groom. I was right about the one who the “bitch” was, but wrong about Harry’s cheat ex. And I was right about who was cheated on, and who drug him out of the party. Only two out of six wrong! :)

I love Tiger! That movie is so cute. How in the world did you come up with a Bear/Cat with a scaly belly? The wands are completely awesome.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
alexa-catta123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved the story. Fluffy and full of the best type of mush. But I do have a question. Did you know your story has pieces of the movie "How to Train your Dragon"? the part Harry says, "thank you for nothing you useless reptile." Hiccup says the same thing to Toothless!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I dont often read Char/Harry...but when i read stories like this i find myself swiftly becoming entranced with the couple :)
Phantomstallionfanatic chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
i loved it!
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
wow what a story well done :)
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
SO CUTE. SO PERFECT. SO /AWESOME/.

-AMLF :heart:
PadFootWasHere chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
awsome fic wish it were longer tho u should think about akin it into a chapter fic i think it would go over great .. i l0ved tiger he reminded me a lot of toothless but i think u might have got your idea from that anyhoo... ive been playing around with some ideas about this kinda fic myself lately... great fic!hope u keepwriting awsome stuff!
WH00T chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Cute story i loved it. the ending was cute and tiger was fantastic! totally knew charlie was for him cause of the wand bonding.
Amanda Elizabeth Riddle chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i want another in this series Please! pretty please! it was amazing and i want there to be little charlie/harrys!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
good story, I like it
pandagog chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
bahhh! dont stop there! pleasseee dont leave the story there its so good i want to know more!
russgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is a very good story, I wonder if you will add another sequel where Harry gets to have his baby.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »