Reviews for Peace of Mind
pandagog chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
bahhh! dont stop there! pleasseee dont leave the story there its so good i want to know more!
russgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is a very good story, I wonder if you will add another sequel where Harry gets to have his baby.
Chirisuki chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, i love this story and all the pairings, maybe not the wood bashing but still, first time for everything. Did his balls really got crush or did he just pee in his pants? i don't really understand that part. All in all, a lovely story.
crowfeathers13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
you watched How To Train Your Dragon before you wrote this didn't you? eh, not complaining, love that movie, and love the way you wrote this! its great, keep up the good work with the rest of your stories.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The boyfriend tripped me

Great choices!

You did an awesome job!

It was cute and full os slashy-goodness!

Great write

phantomwriter2006 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
ok it was way cute! I loved it... you got your idea for the dragon from how to train your dragon didn't you. I know this by the line, "thank you, you useless reptile." but anyway keep writing
slashslut chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
oh, this was lovely and fluffy!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
adorable! I love it! there needs to be more of this pairing
LixxyChan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010

Love Tiger :)

LixxyChan xx
lunaisthebest chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Fantastic story! I really love your pace and style, Tiger was amazing as well! A really really brilliant piece of writing. I love reading the upbeat nature of this part compared to the more depressive nature of your first story. Both show a range of emotions and characteristics! Fantastic :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awww, cute,cute, cute. :3 I soo do love the fluffies. And i take it you watched 'How to Train Your Dragon' since some of the lines were strait from the movie. _ I love that movie. Love the ficlette too btw. ;)
Mickey chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
OMG love love love it.

Did not see Oliver being the boyfriend
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
A great ending! Tiger was a nice touch to the story.
Blackness.Niniel chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Hi there again!

long time no read *grins*

loveeeeed these!

and never thought of Oliver and Ginny! but they fit *grins*

sweet dragon! only Harry could ever get that! and amazing package also! with the gorgeous handler it came with! *smiles dreamily*

huge chocolate and strawberry ice cream for you, with melted chocolate on top! *grins*

Elfin69 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was absolutely wonderful. Will you do another one that shows Harry and Charlie actually being able to have a baby and maybe show why he could not carry Oliver's children to term (maybe that his body recognized that Oliver was not meant to be with him). I would love to see one with Harry/Jean-Claude and Asher as a pairing.

Keep up the wonderful writing.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »