Reviews for Harry Potter and the God of Death
sirensoundwave chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
How...but...WHERE ARE YOU?!
OMG just found this fic. It's awesome! Please update it!
jupimako chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
Fantastic story! I love Duo!Harry and events surrounding him. I hope you're able to continue this someday. With the boys not being put under an execution order... Yeah. Thanks for what you wrote!
lucero1142 chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
will this story be yaoi and will duo because of magic get pregnant? go to my profile page to look at ideas and challenges. keep up the good work and don't let nothing stop you too. bye bye.
sexyslytheringoddess012 chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
This is so good! I stayed up all night reading the whole thing. Well, reading what you've written so far. I hope you update soon. I notice it's been a year since your last chapter. I hope everything is going well for you at the moment and I eagerly await your return!
DaughterofDante chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
Please update this fanfiction! Please to the INFINITE power!
Illuviar chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
Very interesting story! Any chance for a new chapter in the near future?
Lunary chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Mou.

Why not Heero x Duo?

But okay if you are thinking about Gender Bending at all why not Heero with Duo and have Duo Gender bend?

Regards,
Lunary
tamashiyuki chapter 31 . 5/12/2014
be continued?

very goooooooood!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 31 . 4/27/2014
Awesome fic...can't wait for more!
bookjunkie2010 chapter 31 . 4/24/2014
This is one of my favorite Hp-Gw stories and love the twist dealing with Death you did. can't wait to read to see what happens.
Pinku Crystaka chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr please go here to stop sopa to prevent losing what we enjoy on the internet and what about authors all around the world
Kithrin chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
I coulda swore 'Itchi' was one in japanese.
Nonny chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
In canon it is NOT possible to block the Unforgivables with a spell. It's part of why those specific spells are Unforgivables even though there are plenty of other spells which kill and cause pain.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2013
I just found this story and it's awesome! I really wanna read about their process...
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 31 . 10/14/2013
Luv it! Plz update it soon!