Reviews for Harry Potter and the God of Death
Friend chapter 9 . 6/22
Why no yaoi? This story is perfect for that! Heero is the best pairing for duo! A girl doesn't fit with. The tough warrior who needs a stronger partner to rule when he doesn't have to. Duo needs to be taken care of too!
I love the butterfly and crab art mentioned. It would be cool if someone drew it.
thesmollbean chapter 31 . 4/27
I hope you are continuing to write out this story cause it is awesome
I R Anonymous chapter 31 . 1/20
Anybody alive out there? An update would be really nice.
Fai Gensou chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
Wonder how Duo will react when he realizes the twisting of the truth is in fact the truth?
Jostanos chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
TristaDin, It has been two years since your last update.

I am curious... Have you lost interest in this story?
Are there more chapters to come?

What may be happening both on L3 and in Magical UK?
Is the Sr. "Bad Faith" livid that his son is not there to receive the 'Dark Mark' From Tommy Boy?

Is Moldy Shorts going to curse Bad Faith Sr. because his son is not there?

And what of the Pilot's trial?
DarkStreetNostalgia chapter 24 . 4/16/2015
This is the second time I've read this and I have to say that I absolutely love how Wulfie explained war and Draco's speech concerning his allegiance.
sirensoundwave chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
How...but...WHERE ARE YOU?!
OMG just found this fic. It's awesome! Please update it!
jupimako chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
Fantastic story! I love Duo!Harry and events surrounding him. I hope you're able to continue this someday. With the boys not being put under an execution order... Yeah. Thanks for what you wrote!
lucero1142 chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
will this story be yaoi and will duo because of magic get pregnant? go to my profile page to look at ideas and challenges. keep up the good work and don't let nothing stop you too. bye bye.
Writers-Anonymous13 chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
This is so good! I stayed up all night reading the whole thing. Well, reading what you've written so far. I hope you update soon. I notice it's been a year since your last chapter. I hope everything is going well for you at the moment and I eagerly await your return!
DaughterofDante chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
Please update this fanfiction! Please to the INFINITE power!
Illuviar chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
Very interesting story! Any chance for a new chapter in the near future?
Lunary chapter 7 . 5/24/2014

Why not Heero x Duo?

But okay if you are thinking about Gender Bending at all why not Heero with Duo and have Duo Gender bend?

tamashiyuki chapter 31 . 5/12/2014