Reviews for Embarrassing Moments
dman802 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
thas great i wan moar?
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
All in all I have to say about this one-shot are these three words: MUST HAVE MORE! The setting, the plot, the characterization is all perfect. You need to make more TomoyaXTomoyo (Tomo2!) oneshots, for the sake of the Clannad FanFiction community!
dullaznboi chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this made me laugh so hard! lol i can actually imagine this happening in an episode... if only they could've animated this it would've been hilarious! both Tomoya and Tomoyo were in character and that made me smile! I hope you can write more Tomoya and Tomoyo stories!
Robotic Draconian chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Would love to see you make more Tomoya x Tomoyo stories.
NKC chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Splendid little fic. Both characters true to form, unlike a lot of the OOC stuff that appears on this site. It made me laugh. What more could I want from fiction than a smile?

Well done.
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
when i saw the title i thought it maybe...

say she was dressed in some odd clothes like maid outfit not... well this

very funny an cute at same time XD
Katsuki Akiru chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ahhh! I loved it. Haha. ;D

Too bad you don't own Clannad though...

Woulda made a very awkward episode.
Neurofuzzy chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is too funny. I wish their relationship had been the way you described it. Another awesome one.
LardBucket chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh my god. This is hilarious and great. I can totally picture this actually happening.
Kirino chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Okay, this is pretty hilarious :p
kou32 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I was laughing so hard. I haven't enjoyed a pair this funny in a while. excellent work.
Another Duck chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is the kind of fic I know is hilarious to write, as well as being fun to read.

Both Tomoya and Tomoya are very much in character. She's exactly like that: Tough and tomboyish while being occasionally very girly and insecure. Tomoya is very prone to teasing people, and he doesn't really pull any punches, except maybe against Nagisa or Kotomoi (although some of that is just because he realises it will go over their heads).
Kiiroi Senko chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow, I REALLY had a blast reading this!

I love your portrayals of Tomoyo and Tomoya in your two one-shots, really, I do. They're my favorite pairing, hands down, and I only wish there were more people who wrote about those two.

Anyways, I really want to offer my kudos to you for this. Another Tomoyo one-shot is really what I needed.

Maybe you'd go and write a fic for them sometime?