Reviews for Zero Hour
Shin Hitorigami chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You're pulling the Power Walk trope aren't you? XD Of course the sheer imagination of them walking side by side in a group just looks absolutely epic!
Togane Shiro chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great! you made an amazing story. the description and details are awesome. but, one thing. isn't the date for persona 4's last battle is march 20? other than that, the story's great!
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Very nice, very nice indeed! I rather like the various additions you've slid in- both Minato and Minako/Hamuko/Whichever-you-prefer leading the P3 group together, plus Shinjiro still with them. Especially since you had him leaning on the axe for support, that added some nice realism to the whole thing.

On the P4 side of things, nice little addition to Naoto, going with the theory from Fairly English Story. Also: didn't know that her pistol was called Algernon. And I loved that bit about the glasses sliding down her face- you pay wonderful attention to details.

Honestly, this isn't what I expected at all. This is a lot better than what I anticipated- especially not using their names, that was perfect. Hope to see more like this!