Reviews for Horror Collection
Guest chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
Same anon reviewer from a while back, pretty cool so far. Not sure how I feel about BB, kinda makes me think of Quinn as she gets used to the madness in a way? I don't know how to explain myself but what I'm trying to say is I like how Faye's matured and dealt with everything going on. Still don't like her aunt lol. Storywise, I'm still really enjoying this and kinda thought it'd be really cool if you could have some repeat appearances, like Freddy, Jason, Myers, the lot. Not so much cameos but more just interaction, I really liked how you wrote them and it'd be cool to see them again! Keep up the good work luv, can't wait to see what's next.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Duuuuude! I freaking love 500 miles! It's one of those songs you can't sing unless you sing it with the accent lol. Really good chapter, I really thought Brooke was a sweet girl. Freaking ticked me off that everyone flipped out on her, just glad that Faye could help her :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Dude I'm seriously loving this story! Faye is my fav gal right now, not too crazy about her parents cause ya know, shrinks that are just for money suck lol
Fuckboy Chris chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Ew, manga
random-person666 chapter 23 . 4/24/2016
Really enjoying the fic; one stupid question though; why didn't BB and Faye just use Bloody Mary to get out of the asylum?
mikeyfanash91 chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
great story really loved it a lot :3
HauntedImmortalNightmare chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
OOOOOHHH YAYAYAYAYAAAY! Five Nights At Freddy's! Heheheh! I love all of the FNAF games! :) w

I LOVE this FanFic soooo much right now... And yus... It's all because of how cute Bonnie is! XD :'3

Just kidding... This FanFic has always been awesome. :)
Haunted Majora64 chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
OMG I love Creepypasta charecters. Keep it up but I hope you don't let Alex die. Oh and is Stay Alive a different title from The Legend if Zelda or BEN? Are you doing more pastas like Hoody or Eyeless Jack? Please PM me if you can.
horror fanbitch chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
continue pleassse
flamingaro chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
So...long...

And so much Creepypasta!

I love you for this.

And thanks for letting me be a feature!

-teiaramogami
MadisonJillian chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this story! But it seems you may run out of serial killers here soon. So I hope you can here out the list of killers (some of them people would think are not actually horror movies but they're close and could do a lot of damage to the main characters).
The puppets from Puppet Master.
The Commandos from Small Soldiers. (I know the movie is suppose to be a kid's movie but it's still creepy).
The demonic toys from Demonic Toys.
I hope this helps you with your ideas of what horror characters to put in. Most of these can be found on YouTube if you need to watch them to know more about the characters.
TornPrince chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
OMG! SLENDY! IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! ANOTHER AWESOME CHAPTER!
Guest Reader 126 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
When I saw termonator's pvo written I started reading with his voice in my head and in to seconds I was cracking up.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
This seems worrying and mysterious. But Smile...aww, cute! Update soon!
TornPrince chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
when's the next chapter coming up?