Reviews for Tales of Atlantis
madwhiskey chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
I love the Freaky Friday switches! Catherine finally has the knowledge of whether guys can't hit the toilet while peeing is intentional or just because they're lazy. I mean, it's not a firehose! It can't be that difficult to control.

So, did John take a shower the second morning? Did he keep his eyes closed the entire time? Also, did he find it weird or disturbingly hot to see himself kiss Ronon?

I love this fic! I hope you guys update soon!
lizlou57 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I have to confess I'm not a fan of OC stories to start with so I as dubious about reading this in the first place. Catherine might be good at her job but I don't find her at all likeable and find it hard to see her and John together as you suggest at the beginning. I find her hatred difficult to understand -and there appears to be no reason for it. I also find her emotional instability somewhat unbelievable. Regardless of Dr Beckett's recommendation, there is no way the SGC would send someone s unstable as her to an outpost like Atlantis.

I find the story rather difficult to read - the characters don't ring true, and however annoyed John might be with the way she was acting when they went off world there is NO WAY he would have just left her there! Might have got someone to carry her bag and Ronon to carry her but he would NEVER have left her behind.

A lot of the prose feels disjointed and doesn't flow well -like English isn't your first language.

i.e. "I think it might be disjointed." ?

careful not to drop her on her injured foot.

Catherine grimaced as she set the injured leg on the ground, so what exactly did she injure? Her leg or her foot?
kc chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
I like this story, but find it is a bit disjointed. Some of the action, doesnt seem to follow previous action, like one minute John is slumped on the bed (I assume he is unconscious) and the next he is smiling at something Catherine says and goes to sit down... Plus, I just dont get why she so vehemently hates John (ok, I am thinking its that love-hate thing) but its kind of annoying how MUCH she"hates" him.. I have to say I do not like her character at all-she is way too whiny,sarcastic, self-centered and non-stoic-the total opposite of John. If you are heading towards John really getting interested in someone like her-it will be very disappointing..Opposites attract? I dont think they are a good match at all-though her and Rodney I can see-come on-let Rodney finally get the girl...and another bothersome thing is the fan fiction fare, the slash thing bothers me as I dont think anyone on Atlantis would disrespect any of their leaders with writing about fictitious slash pairings. Totally un-called for..
Annie chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I am so loving this story. Please can we have some more.

Loving the inclusion of Mj Coburn. And come on catherine and John do it already lol.
Lau120 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
This story is becoming soo interesting...please update soon!
Lau120 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I really think Catherine matches perfectly with sheppard, not with Rodney...that hate-love relationship they seem to have in this first chapter is the begining of sthg ,I can sense that! will see what happens...
Annie chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Locing this story. Though these two really need to get it on already lol.
Lau120 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great story! very emotional and descriptive!.Loved the interaction between catherine and really looking forward to reading the rest of the story!