Reviews for NARUTO: DARK HEART
BW Lewis chapter 22 . 3/16
Awesome! I. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Good luck and update soon.
waiting for update... PLEASE MAKE IT QUICK!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 20 . 3/13
HERE, HERE!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 14 . 3/9
-filler after filler after mutha f$#%in filler
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 11 . 3/9
I see your Orochimaru, and will raise you a Danzo
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 9 . 3/8
my friend... I could not agree with you more, you are right on all accounts.
that guy you didn't read your fic, I get not liking something, but all the reasons he didn't like Ur fic; are all the reasons why I like it; keep it up!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 7 . 3/8
have it go down before to final exams, maybe. or in the battle that follows
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 4 . 3/8
there are mistakes, but its really just a space needed here, a missing/added letter there; nothing any other author/writer hasn't done before, its good you can tell though (I assume you can)
NakedFury chapter 22 . 3/1
argh! I come 2 years late to such a masterpiece in subterfuge and deception. dammit this is a really good story in wish we see a quite frankly real ninja Naruto. I always thought the shinobi of kishimoto were more like fantasy mage warriors than real ninja considering they shout and yell to the world the techniques and all the jutsus are too flashy.
wesker101 chapter 22 . 2/15
jaime bien ta fic jai hate de lire les prochain chapitre.
BlueScreen26 chapter 22 . 1/17
Such a shame that this story is discontinued. It was one of the best I ever found.
tamagat chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
this is extremely fun to read!
Nick-Arach chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Please update! Great work thus far.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
The only problem by having a Sith teach him is that there is a high risk of Naruto turning into the dark side he already has a big problem with Kurama, which gives him a great deal of anger and hate, and he doesn't need a Sith feeding on this , and turning him into someone more evil than Madara.
Dantexq chapter 22 . 11/11/2014