Reviews for The Mirror Series: Forbidden Desire
rawsunshine chapter 5 . 14h
This was a beautiful story! Loved it!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 5 . 7/25
good story
please write more
bybe sumi
Evestra87 chapter 5 . 5/20
That was really wonderful. On a side note, the correct term is bring off. Or get off, or any combination with the word 'off' in it. In every story if yours that I have read you have never added the off at the end. It is exceedingly irritating since you have not completed the phrase. I know that you are busy editing at the moment therefore I ask if that could be one of the corrections that you make.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 5 . 5/16
I adore Veela Draco! I can't believe I did not read this story before... What a revelation!
Scherherazade chapter 5 . 5/10
Fantastic story. I love the Veela part of the story. I am a big fan of Hermione/Draco Veela stories. Your a talented writer.
so cute
sadiejw chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Loved every chapter! ! : ) Great job
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Beautiful! I couldn't help but cried the tears of happiness :) Thank you! You really can do magic with words.
midnightmoonstorm chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
i loved it!
Samolly chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I love Veela Draco! Sad that it hook them 10 years to find each other again, but worth it.
lacomptessa chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Holy cow, that was some of the steamiest sex I've ever read. And it wasn't just smut, you could really feel Hermione and Draco's emotional connection. Simply put, I loved it!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Great story :)
Tralala chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
WOW ! Such a good fic ! I enjoyed it ! Bravo
Lovers at Rest chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Beautiful and sexy. Love Draco the veela, so romantic and sensual! Props
Ryl chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Ah. Veela!Draco is always good, but combining it with the curse was brilliant. And I do love that the Mirror was actually able to do some good. Great story!