Reviews for The Betty Chronicles
TwiAmore Dee-Dee Love chapter 31 . 4/13
eeeeeeppppp! I can't believe Edward is going to tell her the truth XD... i hope bella takes it well. Anywho i'm a new reader to your story and since i've read chapter 1 today i've been reading this non-stop! You are an amazing writer and I love this story!
LillianBroderick chapter 31 . 4/11
Huge breakthrough! She is his and he is hers! Great update, thx.
klel323 chapter 31 . 4/11
Wonder how Bella is going to take the news! This should be interesting.
bakergirl24 chapter 31 . 4/10
Oh shit maybe he is going to tell her. Damn I was hoping someone else would. I'm betting he has a pretty dick. It will be a shame when she removes it. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 30 . 4/10
God I hope she doesn't break his heart. Someone needs to tell her the truth about that place. Edward is not going to do it. I think it is going to have to be Alice, or Emmett, or Rose. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 29 . 4/10
I do believe Bella is a submissive. I know she is interested in that type of lifestyle. Now things are starting to make sense. Her telling Edward that ALL the men she has been with were satisfied. Just not her. It wasn't the fact that she made sure they were pleased. But something tells me she would have went out of her way to make sure they were. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 28 . 4/10
Damn the teacher is also a student. Holy Hell. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 27 . 4/10
So feelings are out in the open. Why is she a freaking hermit? Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 26 . 4/10
I guess we don't have to worry about Jake and Bella. He is going to help a hard headed idiot out. Actually two hard headed idiots. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Peace.T.
bakergirl24 chapter 25 . 4/10
I'm really glad James is gone. What a dick. You just gotta love Emmett. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 24 . 4/10
Wow, who bolts for the exit first? Edward or Bella? Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 23 . 4/10
Guessing that is the end of Victoria and James. Or at least James. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 22 . 4/10
These two are fucking perfect for each other. They are both starting to drive me crazy. Grrrr. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 21 . 4/10
Ruh Roh, game on. Oh boy. Can't wait to see where this goes. As for Emmett, I don't get it. Bella said he all but ignored her. Did Rose see something Bella didn't? Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 20 . 4/10
Holy hell Seth is a Dom. I so did not see that coming. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
2,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »