Reviews for The Dream
Mimi-dudette chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I really liked this . I think Rachel and Jake should have had more of these scenes; they don't seem too close in the book .

The end line was perfect:

"I'm so glad your not dead!"

"I'm pretty glad about that too, cousin."

:D

~Mimi
SunfireEyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aw!This is so cute!I loved the ending!Go You!
RasberryGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Whoo that dream gave me a good scare! I'm kind of dumb so I didn't realize you told everyone there was a dream sequence within the fic. Anyway, the story was really well characterized. I was afraid it might cross into some questionable incest territory but was relieved to see that it didn't! This was a good, entertaining look into Rachel's psyche.
Louise chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
This story is...um...

*looks at list of descriptive words*

Interesting.
Hermione chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Dude, I'm sorry I hurt your poor delicate feelings, okay? But I did not swear at you, and I would barely even count what I wrote as a flame, okay?
Isabella Cahill chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Now THAT was more in character, pretty good actually, but poor Rach. And I think that Tobias probably would have at least said something 2 her. Still, good fic
Silverblade chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
I loved it. I think you captured Rachel's and Jake's relationship perfectly.
Malenkaya chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Ummm, to be honest, you aren't the best writer ever. You're not bad, though, and you actually have good ideas. Plus, after all that slashy crap that is currently filling the internet, I really don't mind incest much. Actually, that has nothing to do with this fanfic.

Anyways. Wierd beggining, I didn't really like it much. The ending was good, though.

And WTF was up with that reply to that other person's comments? What the hell do you think that the reviewing is for? People get flamed sometimes. Accept it, and move on.
KITTYKAT246 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
THAT WAS GOOD ,MUCH BETTER THAT THAT BLOOD IS THICKER THAT WATER SHIT.
Shellback chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
I'm not a big fan of incest but the story was good. I personally don't like R/J fics meself. You certainly do have good ideas but I think what Hermoine was trying to say was that this piece of literature LACKED in the quality department. I'd recommend a pre-reader next time, or re-read it yourself and edit what needs to be fixed. And if you can't take criticism don't post. You got all upset over someone saying your not a good writer? Well I'm just glad you don't write Eva fictions or you'd be in tears. I have seen NOTHING here that qualifies as a 'flame'. And you have no right attacking Hermoine to such a degree as you did, though I think she could have been a little more specific as to how one such as yourself could improve as a writer.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Wow, I thought this was gonna be another one of your J/R fics! Well, this fic was really good. . The dream was scary, vivid, and I'm glad that Rachel didn't ~really~ kill Jake though.
Opal Amari chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Ignore the hethians...

I've read your other fics, and personally, I think this is the best one. Great work!

Hanni B

TCLDOW
Polar Bear chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
It's not bad. Could use some work, but not bad. (and I hate to point this out, but Rachel had this conflict laid on her shoulders by Crayak, if I recall correctly.I think it was gone over at least once by KA.)
Milenko chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Give the guy a break. I mean, I wouldnt want a review that told me i sucked at writing, would any of you? I'm sure he meant to review the story, not him as a person.
The Critical Critic chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
I cannot agree with Temrash 113 more. You DID write "Like it? ect." at the bottom; therefore, you shouldn't be surprised when you get a bad review.

Let me ask you something. Did Hermione give you *one* cuss? No, she didn't. So what makes you think that you have the right to call her "jackass" and her fics "dog shit"? I remember that review you wrote for M.C.'s fic on her/his opinion of #54. Something about how "No one gives a f**k about your opinions." If you can't keep your nasty opinions to yourself, don't go knocking off other people when they give you nasty opinions.

To be quite honest, you aren't a good writer. I liked the story, and you have good ideas, like Hermione said, but you are not a good writer. A good writer would reply *calmly and collectively* to a bad opinion. He/she would not diss ANYONE just because of a flame. Everyone gets flames, even high-self-regard writers like you. So get over it. Because those that you offend will most certainly one day have your account locked.

Thank you.