Reviews for One Breath
The Dramatic Dolphin chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
I love this story! It is without a doubt one of the very best I have ever read, which probably explains why I reread it frequently. Keep up the good work!
WilliamsXev chapter 8 . 9/30/2003
Ohh! Great story! I love the utter shippiness.
TheChosenOne3 chapter 8 . 8/1/2003
I laughed, I cried, I loved this story. Is it your goal on life to write stories that make me cry? Did you take a class on how to touch people's souls? Because i could really use some lessons. I haven't read a story by another author that moves me the way yours do.
MissMeggs chapter 8 . 12/6/2002
I loved it, excellent. Bravo, Bravo.

I'm at home sick with a sore throat myself right now...
CksGirl chapter 8 . 8/21/2002
Catching up on my feedback giving.. Really enjoyed this story, and several of your others - including the missing scene from Trapped - I love the way you write the characters and, in this fic in particular, chose to display their relationships with one another. You're a great writer!
Audrey2 chapter 8 . 4/4/2002
I'm baffled. I really thought I reviewed...This is happening way too often! Okay, let's start from the top. Characterization- very good! It;s jsut like Marguerite to be stubborn and not tell anyone if she's sick. Really sad, really sweet. But cute last line when Marguerite asked Challenger if there was anything to get the stain out of her camisole. Keep writing...
Susan chapter 8 . 3/11/2002
A wonderfully touching story, ripe with Roxton angst and Marguerite h/c. It's interesting that Marguerite tends to be the one picked on the most by the authors in the h/c regard. The poor dear. You captured her wry, sarcastic humor perfectly and Roxton's anxious worry was spot on. Nicely done! I hope you're working on another. Silly me. Of course you are. ;) Aren't we all? Keep up the good work.
brainfear chapter 8 . 3/9/2002
Cool...:o)
Jaclyn chapter 8 . 3/3/2002
Awww! I loved this story! You did an amazing job...nice characterization, plot, et al. Cute ending, too! Is this is the last chapter? I suppose it's a good enough place to end, but I want MORE! lol :)
Jaclyn chapter 6 . 3/3/2002
Oh god...that got me all teary! Wonderful writing of that last scene...
Jaclyn chapter 4 . 3/3/2002
this is EXCELLENT so far...happily off to read more now!
Amelia chapter 8 . 3/2/2002
Great story, marguerite is one of my favorite characters on the show along w/ roxton ;)
Danielle Smiley-Face chapter 6 . 2/16/2002
Oh, that's so sad, but great that Challenger helped her like she helped Summerlee in the first season when he was so sick! Danielle :-)
Danielle Smiley-Face chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
Ohoh, falling in that river is so not going to be good for Our Girl! Thanks for getting beta readers or rereading it yourself- so much easier to read with no spelling errors! Danielle :-)
Danielle Smiley-Face chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Great start! I like your explanation of Marguerite's independence and not wanting anyone to know she was sick. Thanks, Danielle :-)