Reviews for THESE WORDS
fvittini chapter 1 . 8/14
Beautiful story. And that was an amazing way to shut the fuck out to the annoying Lois Lane. hahaha

Thanks for sharing.
Destined627 chapter 1 . 7/13
Yasss finally! Don't deny that good loving SuperWonder Serve Lois right for being nosy and jealous, choke on that!
Misyel chapter 1 . 5/31
huhuhu..
want the story to be true...
hehehe...
The Neutrino chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Damn. The PDA to end all PDA's.
Ladyluck523 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Very nicely done! I wonder if something like this will happen in the new SM/WW comic since their relationship is currently secret. Your characterizations are spot on not only for the Trinity but for the rest of the JL as well.
Thanks for the very enjoyable read!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was amazing. I loved your focus on Diana's fears and Clark's desperate attempt to quell them. Very nice. :)
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Man this was amazing. Had me loving it from start to finish and everywhere in between and not between ;). You really are a good writer and I love your work! I will be sire to read the rest of the stories that you have also.
So finally glad to see them together finally after all of that. You had my heart beating to see what Diana would do and then I fist pumped when she kissed him in front of the cameras. Hahaha amazing :]
Rally4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love it!
Jane McAvoy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This little trilogy was so much joy to read. Well-written, funny, terrific pacing, and just so complete in addressing all the internal and external conflicts that have kept them apart. They are so well-suited and well-matched as best friends, partners and now lovers. I loved all the tenderness, sincerity and of course the passion. I don't think I want to ever read anymore stories of their pairing. Your ending was perfect and that's how I want to always envision them.
THE NIGERIAN chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I swear, I was 100% for Lois and Clark, but hot dang! I'm all for Supes and Wondy! I can't even begin to express how great your stories are! Love them! You...woooweee...no words. I love how well you capture Diana's vulnerability and innocence...it's just...Thanks for sharing.
WW lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hot and awesome and cute!
casema chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
THIS!
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was just such a wonderful piece- rekindled my SMWW phase, enjoyed it a lot!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
What a darling ending. Your progression of events reflects their personalities extremely well, I would say. Nice work.

Nice with Flash's asphyxia and GA's absolute confusion. Very funny but extremely sweet as well.
Manikai chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
The trilogy is my favorite fan-fiction, like EVER.

I can't even start to describe all the things I love about these three stories. The plot is simple yet interesting and the way you write really feels like an awesome mix of Joss Whedon and J. Austen.

Thank you so much for this.