Reviews for Probies & Friends
OCMichael chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Pretty good; looking forward to more.
dP chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
smoothly done! fun to read
Bonnie Celt chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I love it! SG-1 and NCIS are probably my two favorite TV shows. (I am rather fond of Touched by an Angel, though) I would say it was sweet, but since it is guys we're taking about, (and very masculine guys at that) I don't think that would be quite the right word, but I think you get the idea. You got O'Neil and Gibbs perfect! (and Tony too)

You did so well I think that you should do a another one where all of SG-1 and Gibbs's team get to meet! That would be sooo totally awesome! I can see it now: a marine attached the SGC gets killed under mysterious circumstances (Gou'old, Jaffa, or NID related, of course) and SG-1 is sent to help in the investigation! I can almost see Tony, McGee, and Ziva's faces at Gibbs and O'Neil's friendship, Teal'c's raised eyebrow at seeing Gibbs slap Tony on the back of the head, and SG-1's reaction to Abby and her craziness!(It's a good kind of craziness, though.)Of course, Daniel and Ducky would probably be friends right away; they both love history and myths and such! Tony would think Daniel's another McGee, Sam too probably.

Oh, enough of my rambling! GREAT story, RipleysSister!
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Read this a few days ago, but forgot to review.

Great story! Love how Gibbs is convinced that, while Jack could have done it, he didn't actually do it.

Thanks for sharing!
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Ohhh Probie Tony... hahaha wonder what made him grow up in a few months as he's not nearly that bad in the begining. Well done, I greatly enjoyed Jack and Jethro's friendship.
Flatkatsi chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I've just discovered your NCIS SG-1 fic and I'm really enjoying it - so much so that I have read all your stories and I'm eagerly waiting for more :)
Madances chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I enjoyed this story also. Thanks, Tracy
MuseUrania chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
THanks for the extra chapter. Enjoyed it.
Vicki Turner chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Amazing. Absolutely brilliant. This was perfectly Gibbs, perfectly Jack, and perfectly NCIS, perfectly SG1. I like how Jack didn't reveal anything to Gibbs about the existence of the stargate, because i think that is in character and that Gibbs didn't press. Great story. Have you thought of doing a longer crossover?
Jaspar chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I liked this chapter very much.
Jaspar chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Never would have thought of this but it makes sense. Good chapter.
TauriChick chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Very good chapter with a nice ending. Your portrayal of their friendship is easy to read, easy to believe.
TauriChick chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very good read. Like your portrayal of Gibbs.
Learninganew chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I asked you if it is a X-over when you only mention O'Neill and he's not actually in the story? And then you go and write another chapter. COOL! And than you for reading reviews.

Excellent Gibbs and O'Neill conversation.

Anxiously waiting for additional chapters to your stories not yet completed.
IdriveaHonda chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
A 2nd chapter? I have got to come out from under my rock more often. Loved it.