Reviews for Probies & Friends
don1234 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I think the way you wrote this was very believable. Good job. I hope you keep writing Jethro and Jack because there aren't enough stories with them in the fan fiction world. At least not that I can find.
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I really enjoyed this. Great story.
Xandra76 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love the story, they're my two favorite characters ever! I'd absolutely love to see more about them!
cooper1911 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Great read. I like the way you have Gibbs thinking about what he might do if Jack was actually on the run. Gibbs would want to help him but it would be extra hard because the dead man was Kinsey. Or Gibbs thought so. Heck, we all thought so when we saw the episode.

I'm excited to see a NCIS/Stargate crossover story with Jethro and Jack and I hope you write more of them. Very enjoyable.
FORD B chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Really great work here!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Interesting idea, like their friendship feels right and Gibb's reasoning is very logical. Hope there are more in the pipeline.
Soului chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Well written crossover. I think that Gibbs would maybe be more willing to bend the rules for an old friend though. Look at the number of times he's purposefully witheld information from the FBI to protect someone he knew was innocent. He didn't tell the Director about Mike's involvement in Jenny's shooting and he actually hid Ziva from the FBI in his basement during season 6.

Other than that, I really enjoyed it. Are you planning more? I would love to see Tony meet Vala (though it would have to be a futurefic for NCIS by your timeline), they could get in a lot of trouble together.
Jemenia Rose Dalton chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wonderful job on this story! I always shipped Jethro/Jack as friends! The way you worked the timelines on this fits perfectly! Can't wait to write mine up and see what you think of it!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
THank you so much for posting another crossover fic. I've been in withdrawal. As with your previous fic, I thought you did a wonderful job with the characterizations.

I have an idea for you if your willing. It involves Stargate Atlantis, though and the character Laura Cadman. I'd love to see Laura working as an NCIS agent with the team. Maybe something that follows along the lines of the NCIS episodes where they're trying to replace Kate. Possible followups could be with Laura encountering other people she knew from the program. I can just see Tony and John meeting.

I look forward to reading more from you.
IdriveaHonda chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is a good read. I hope you write a few more of these kinds of stories. There's a shortage of them out there.
Aussie-mel chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Hey, loved this fic. I always love fics with Jethro and Jack, they are very similar and have suffered similar tradgedies. Keep up the great work and write more soon. Would love to see something with Jethro finding out about the SGC, but keep up your great work.
Learninganew chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Really good X-over. But is it a X-over when you only mention O'Neill and he's not actually in the story? I guess it still is. Anyway, this story is very believable and I hope you write more. Thanks for sharing.
cluelesskim chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
every well thought out!
Karen19 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
interesting story, combining the shows in a realistic manner.
Teri chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I like how you matched Gibbs and Jack up in this story, with their backgrounds it would make a lot of sense for them to meet at funerals. I also think it makes so much sense for Morrow to ask Gibbs about Jack in the way you set-up. Very nice work blending these two universes together. I look forward to seeing more stories from you.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »