Reviews for Devotion
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Sad & heartbreaking... but oh so sweet as well. Thanks for sharing! xoxox
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Nice
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
WOW! Loved it!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Amazing lil story! Everything about it was wonderful! Thanks for writing and sharing!
debslmac chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
:) loved this story
Zikare chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is still an awesome story!
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was amazing.
Lyssalicious42293 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
THAT WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL, I LOVED IT!
Delecia chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
im definitely gonna read everyting you've written
fourbrats chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was an awesome one shot and I will defiantely be checking out your other stories.
Kerry Marie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was Amazing!
atwilightfan2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
wow so good I read it twice. Thanks
Lolarosa chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was a very interesting take on the lyrics. I love how they each save each other at different times in their lives. I also love how they are able to help each other, even without knowing that they are.

When Bella needed someone, Edward was there for her. he may not have had the courage to face her in person, but he was able to give her the strength and support that she needed. By doing so, he was also able to give himself the strength to make that next step.

I don't think that they ever really understood just how much they were helping each other.

Edward's compassion, trumps his odd stalker ways. Some of the things that he did, were not in the best taste, but always with the best intentions.

His compassion for helping to look after Charlie was just as endearing to Bella as was his offer to help around the house.

Bella's reaction to the room full of photos was not how I would have reacted. caring compassionate man or not, a room full of candid pictures might be slightly alarming to me. Just sayin

I Really liked how you had Bella's gut tell her to go and check on Edward. I didn't like the fact that you nearly had me in tears at the moment though! This was an incredible touching and moving tale.

And it also shows us that not all love is unrequited and sometimes patients pays off.

I thank you for sharing your very lovely tale and I want to wish you the best of luck in the contest.
You me and Edward chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
wow! I'm speechless. That was amazing! I loved it just as much! you guys are amazing writers! and you so have my vote! for both of them!
ES3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was absolutely a beautiful treat to read on a Sunday afternoon. I loved the way you took us through Edward and Bella's past, stopping at little moments along the way to show how their relationship developed over the years.

The notes left in the mailbox were especially touching, but what I loved most about this story was how sweet and innocent it was, even when dealing with a difficult subject of abuse. You could tell that the love Bella and Edward shared was pure, and I loved that they both got to be there for each other-an equal relationship.

Beautifully done! I also must compliment your English. I'm not sure if it's your first language, but I see you are from Uruguay and I must say that your grammar and punctuation are very well done... much better than what we normally see from people who speak English as a first language!