Reviews for Venom and Monsters
Just precious. :-D

Can't. Stop. LAUGHING XD

Hugs!
NessySchu chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Also I love Sue. Like a lot.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Heh heh i have to say Sue is definitely one of my favourite characters, along with, of course, Brittany, Santana and Kurt XD she makes me laugh with her scarily graphic and entertaining threats )

Jane Lynch rocks, no matter how much of a bitch she is. Same reason i love Santana XD
shall1308 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
oh my gosh, a Van Hansis fan. The mention of that absolutely made my day. It was fantastic. So amazingly fantastic :D
IOTR chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Sue's dialogue is so amazing, and I could definitely picture her saying all this. Great work, I don't know how you do it. :)
AverageOrdinaryEverydayWeirdo chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
oh my god! I can't freaking breathe. Thats was hilarious, absolutely hilarious.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Very, very funny! Favorite lines:

-And then I see you, dressed like the giant Hershey Kiss I used to poison my neighbor's dog last month

- Oh, I know it wont happen again, Ricky Martin, and here's why
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
this was so cute! sue's rant was completely and utterly in character! i loved the vietnam and nazi-germany references. so funny! and i love brittany and kurt. so cute! i loved this!
wanderingninjas chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Fabulous. FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS. It's really quite sad the number of Sue fics there on here (last I checked, under 100) and I'm glad this is one of them. You have Sue's voice down PERFECTLY (seriously, I really want some of those lines in the show now). Great job. You should keep writing Sue.
canibeyourotp chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Ahahahahhh... How did you get Sue's speech so perfectly in this? The dog line cracked me up, it sounds just like something she'd say. Good work! Kudos. :P
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so...so...well, SUE. And I loved it. :D

You hafta keep writing. This one had Sue, Kurt, Tina, and Brittany! What more can you ask? Well, I could ask for more. But I won't. Um, except for obvious hinting. Yeah. ;)

Missa
Telanu chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hilarious, and the voices are absolutely spot-on. I love your Sue. Well done!
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yours is the first Sue I've seen to come up with completely original and brilliant insults - I must thank your workplace for being so boring, this was fantastic (and I'm running out of adjectives to describe your fics, they are all so good).
Howling1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
"...an incident which has resulted in Figgins filling his office with Holy water, crosses, and braided garlic, as well as renting every season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer—which, while we're on the subject, was based on the early life of one Sue Sylvester."

This was the line that made me lose it. Seriously, your Sue is so perfect. Anytime she spoke in your fic I burst out laughing all over again. Thank you for that. :) Faving!