Reviews for Konoha's BlackWinged Demon
Demon King Aurora chapter 2 . 7/2
Fuck off Kishimoto loving filth.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 5 . 3/24
Awesome story
rhizz17 chapter 5 . 2/29
Update please
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 2/16
And fuck too for all the ass-kissers.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Will u ever come back to writing your stories? It's been over three years and I wanted to know since I thought your stories were pretty good and it sucks to just be left in the dark for his long.
Spartan Golsan-017 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Dude, this is a great story, but there is multiple errors. Where it says about "Worriers" should be spelled "Warriors" and "He" should be changed to "They"
Ito Uchiha chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Good luck with new chapters
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
I love the story and Naruto characteristics as well as his powers. I hope you make him getting stronger. I like how he dealed with the councils. I like that he is smart and wise enough to not blame his sister. I can't wait to see what happens next Though if Sasuke is in his team I hope you make it that he doesn't betray Konoha for power or to kill his brother
narmulti chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
ivan0061509 chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
This was really good I can't for the next one
chris kidder chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
keep on writing
Morgan AMV chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Your sorta on the concept. You see the mind processes and thinks 35-48 thoughts a min. Although, that probably isn't completely accurate because you can train your mind to become stronger just like you can with your body. In so, that actually can be possible if one becomes smart enough.
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Alright I've seen enough of this crap so I'm done. Like I say to all canon lovers, shove this shit right back up your ass where it belongs.

Canon and Kishimoto loving prick.
Findarato chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Could you PLEASE UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE NEW CHAPTER APPEARED!
You didn't even tell if you are in hiatus or if you've quit.
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I like this story so far, I didn't expect it to be any good because stories like this usually aren't, but this is good so far. Please continue when you can