Reviews for Konoha's BlackWinged Demon
Mekko Briggs chapter 1 . 11/6
The brain moves 30 times faster than a super computer.
I can't read this. I don't have enough respect for you to do so. If you disregard grammar like that and annoy the readers like such. How can I respect you? For giving us a story with horrible grammar? With an overused plot? Overused scenes made by hundreds if not thousands of writers? I can't respect you.
please update soon!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
pretty fun fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
karthik11 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
the most idiotic anise I ever read a 7 year old child is cold and realistic
TheUnknown101 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I know this was for the fun of bashing and all but the ages of everyone kinda makes it a bit...weird since a sexually active/pervy 8 year old kiba is just, yeh

though besides that you get the thumbs up "Yay!"
*poses heroically*
with this one conquered we must press on...
now onto the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
You have ruined the whole fucking thing by making naruto into someone who has issues
Emperor-Aurora chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Fuck off Kishimoto loving filth.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
Awesome story
rhizz17 chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
Update please
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
And fuck too for all the ass-kissers.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Will u ever come back to writing your stories? It's been over three years and I wanted to know since I thought your stories were pretty good and it sucks to just be left in the dark for his long.
Dancing of Doom chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Dude, this is a great story, but there is multiple errors. Where it says about "Worriers" should be spelled "Warriors" and "He" should be changed to "They"
Ito Uchiha chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Good luck with new chapters
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
I love the story and Naruto characteristics as well as his powers. I hope you make him getting stronger. I like how he dealed with the councils. I like that he is smart and wise enough to not blame his sister. I can't wait to see what happens next Though if Sasuke is in his team I hope you make it that he doesn't betray Konoha for power or to kill his brother