Reviews for MY Mate
AngelSigil chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oh my Draco will definetly not be happy about this lol ;L
jgood27 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
love this story, please update SOON
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Just finished reading!

i loved every minute of it!

so here i am for this one too xD

readingReality chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
update soon
SomeStrangeDay chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
uh oh, them people are getting greedy, not good! when are they really going to come into the story?...anyways liked the chapter
elphaba123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love it. I just read Brother's all the way through! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LashayeSmythe chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved Brothers, but for some reason, i couldn't review it. The pop-up wouldn't appear. But these are two great stories, i loved the drama, hated how Harry was neglected, appreciated how the Uncles and Evan looked out for Harry, estatic when Harry and Draco got together, and depressed when Dumbles didnt die. I hated how Harry got treated, and i know how it feels to be forgotten, ive watched it happen many times. I cant wait for this story to be completed.
hanakisa chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I love it! I cant wait for the next chapter! harry is sooo adorable!
KoiinuNe chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
when will they catch a break?

lovely beginning~
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i really enjoyed that! cant wait for more!
allieb23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Draco is a bad boy isn't he? Risking it to be with Harry when he's at Severus's house... ]

Naughty naughty. P

Sorry it took so long to write a review. Even though it's summer, I can't seem to find the time to do anything! D

I can't wait for more!

IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
love your stories, you've done a great job on this one so far, more plz
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Sorry I didn't review this sooner haha, I've been dealing with a lot of drama and such.

The story is wonderful though~
dollydelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I am very excited for you to continue this story, i saw the first part and read it in one day. i just loved it.

I am adding you onto my author alert and favourites. :)
Cazzylove chapter 1 . 6/1/2010