Reviews for MY Mate
Ash0208917 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
omg this is so good i cant wait to find otu who they are. keep up the good work. its one of the best.
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awesome! Read the first story and I love it! Just finished it at 3:30 a.m. Great and I love this! Thanks!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh la~ La!~ Lovefremione you have out-done yourself again and I expect the best! Am I clear? Good.

Hehe, well it is late and I am giddy with happiness do to this fic.

Much, much love,

-AMLF
evanescenceangel18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HOLY SHIT! I love this chapter so far. Damn what is after Harry now? Cant he just live a normal life... well he isnt really normal even for a wizard with a veela mate and six overprotective parents and a overprotective twin brother. Cant wait for the next chapter Love.
Hp-slash-crazy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is really good. Please continue with the story. I really enjoyed readng Brothers. It was very well written.
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
A very interesting start. I love Draco's gift for Harry, it was very cute.

It's nice to see that their relationship is moving along.

I hope you up-date as I'm rather interested in who or what is interesting in having Harry to themselves. :)
Cassie616 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
ohhh! please don't give this up, I love all of your fics, can't believe i haven't read any until now! i love the fic from other sites as well, brill writer!

this is one of the best Draco Harry fics I've read in a long while now, and I'm thankful there are still people like you writing HPFanfics, there are less people writing these now than a few years ago. :(

hope you update soon :)

Cassie
mairbear chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I've just finished Brothers (in one sitting!) and couldn't resist coming to read this even though it's not finished.. and gah that end is sooo suspenseful. So please, for the sake of my sanity, please please please continue. NOW. 3

~Maria
eliina chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Yay this story is continuing.

I love how you started it, sadness, smex/fluff than fore shadowing. excellent way to get me hooked.
GoddessofMadness chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG! I hope you update this soon! It's fantastic! Honestly, well done. I normally avoid reading the stories where Harry has a twin, but this one is just bloody brilliant! Congrats! Looking forward to the update! ;)

Luv,

PGF
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Seems like a good start. Hope to read more of it! :D
vd.alfredo chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
great story

and great sequel

hope u update soon
AngelSigil chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oh my Draco will definetly not be happy about this lol ;L
jgood27 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
love this story, please update SOON
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Just finished reading brothers...wow!

i loved every minute of it!

so here i am for this one too xD

cookies!