Reviews for MY Mate
allieb23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Draco is a bad boy isn't he? Risking it to be with Harry when he's at Severus's house... ]

Naughty naughty. P

Sorry it took so long to write a review. Even though it's summer, I can't seem to find the time to do anything! D

Sorry.

I can't wait for more!

-allie
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
love your stories, you've done a great job on this one so far, more plz
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Sorry I didn't review this sooner haha, I've been dealing with a lot of drama and such.

The story is wonderful though~
dollydelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I am very excited for you to continue this story, i saw the first part and read it in one day. i just loved it.

I am adding you onto my author alert and favourites. :)
Cazzylove chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great start _ UPDATE SOON you know you want to _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Come on Draco! You've got one reader cheering in your corner. Kick that unknown person/thing's butt and keep your Harry!

This is good. I was hoping that Lily might get better but i'm not completely sad.

This was a great start to the next fic!

If you get someone to draw thos pics let me know. I'd love to see a Pirate Draco. I laugh my but off every time that mental picture is brought up... Has Lucius seen the Draco pirate? I can just imagen him sitting in shocked silence for a few minutes and then laughing his butt off at his son.
deranged pixel chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
omg when i found out you made a sequal to brothers i was thrilled. I loved that story! Please continue to write this story and make this world a better place...cuz you do...well you at least make my world a better place if no one elses. Anyway please update soon.
spiralpheonix chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
i cant wait to read more
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
love it
lulucats144 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
interesting
domsijohn chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
yummy love it i hope draco is able to keep harry
PteraWaters chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Ooh. Hot and intriguing! I'll be following :)
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
oh no, not another person wanting steal their powers /
blanchewhity chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great . Looking foward to this :D
ej-83 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
great...draco is going to have to fight for harry now...i hope dat his twin n families will help out in protecting harry...anyway keep up da good work
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »