Reviews for MY Mate
K chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Are you planning on completing this sequel because I loved the first story and would love to read this one completed as well?
David-El chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Three years? Three years? THREE BLOODY YEARS AND NO UPDATES? Where the bloody hell have you been? And why hasn't this been updated?
TheRedLight chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Are you going to finish this?
kaito394 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
will draco and harry finally complete the bond in this story or will they be interrupted by these unknowns
katerena chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
luv! Update!
YaoiFan4Eva chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Are You Continuing This? I Loved The First And I Can't Wait To Read More Of This One.
Shadow bandit chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Are you planning to continue this sequel?
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
More!
sapphireash chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
please update soon! I like this veela series!
Guestiness chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
No! I need more I really want to know what's going to happen. I just love this story so much and I can't wait for the next chapter
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
oh for goodness sakes! this is an amazing story, but would you mind pulling your finger out and actually WRITING it? i've been waiting for 2 months, with NO UPDATES! if something doesn't happen soon, i just won't read - there are plenty more stories being written by authors who actually care about the reader!
SailorJupiter001 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
plz update soon.
jkolpin chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Please continue! I am really enjoying this story.
mattdombast chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
so good want more
Ellie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh come onnnnnnnnnnn! I've been waiting for a month! How much longer do you need? You have a great idea, and your style is awesome! Stop over thinking this, you'll never finish it, and you're just dis-appointing and annoying hundreds of fans!
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »