Reviews for MY Mate
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
oh for goodness sakes! this is an amazing story, but would you mind pulling your finger out and actually WRITING it? i've been waiting for 2 months, with NO UPDATES! if something doesn't happen soon, i just won't read - there are plenty more stories being written by authors who actually care about the reader!
SailorJupiter001 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
plz update soon.
jkolpin chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Please continue! I am really enjoying this story.
mattdombast chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
so good want more
Ellie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh come onnnnnnnnnnn! I've been waiting for a month! How much longer do you need? You have a great idea, and your style is awesome! Stop over thinking this, you'll never finish it, and you're just dis-appointing and annoying hundreds of fans!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Write and Update this is an awesome story!
keziayansen chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
please don't abandon this story TTTT
Really want to know who are 'they'
gloriosa chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I liked your story brothers, and I like the idea for this one it is pretty interesting. Please update soon
quartzite shadow chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Dundundundun! Please update soon, I can't wait to see where this leads!
Life Sucks 4 Me chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
are you ever going to update this? i think it's very sweet
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please continue! The story before this was so good! Why did you stop?!
bookjunkie2010 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Got done reading Brothers and loved it, was very excited that there was a squeal. Loved it so far and can't wait to see what happens next and to find out what is after Harry.
TyDragon30 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
more please cannot wait to see what happens
SkogsEmmett chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hiii! :D just read all the chapters of Brothers in one go and was so excited about there being a sequel.. Read the first chapter and got even more excited, haha! Would really love it if you updated this story and I can assure you that k would be a very faithful reader :)) hugs and congrats on being awesome! DFTBA! /SkogsEmmett
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Whoa. xD This is amazing... 3 I loved Brother's, and this seems amaaazzinggg. :3 Wish you'd update!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »