Reviews for Blood, Torture, and Witty Comebacks
Rararararara chapter 7 . 7/26
Damn, this is amazing! But I'm really sad that there are no more chapters! Who cares that it's been years, please write more!
You said you would update, but that was 9 years ago. So I guess you have up ? Oh well it was a fantastic read but a real shame it is not finished ! :( very detailed and awesome twists and betrayals of the characters was fantastic.
riverghost80 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
It has been so long that I doubt there will be any more, which is a shame! Of course if you have a sudden desire to write I would be delighted.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I need chapters with Harry in them! Lol, but I guess you promised they'd come soon.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
scarlettmeadows chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
grrr. you aren't going to finish this, are you?

ah well, the first few chapters were worth reading nonetheless...
simys chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
this is so fantastic will you be doing any more on it at all

id really love to see where this is going
WhiteFang001 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Please please please please update soon!

I really want to know what will happen next

- I'm very interested in where this story is going

You have to admit Harry is a bit strange, but who wouldn't be after all that...I really want to know who the Dove was...

I like the collab. of Sirus and Remus to make a map of Europe~! It sounds like a great idea - as well as i think you describes as a tap? Interesting idea.

Anyways - please write more soon! xD
Revhead chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
I know you've probably got heaps of these sorts of reviews but - I'm loving this story! And I wanna keep reading! You have totally drawn me in, and I wanna see how the james&sirius thing is going to develop. It's been a long time since you last updated, but this is a heart-felt plea... Please update again :)
icedtea0001 chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Wow. Quite mean how you just left it there, update soon? Pretty please?
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
would u mind finishing this story some time soon? its good and i dont wanna see it crash and burn!
Jessica chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
I really like this story. I just want to let you know that Crucio is just the spell it's actually the cruciatis curse that you should be using when someone talks about it. I love the story though. Keep writing. Hurry with the next one!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
update *kick*
DarkLovegood chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
wow I love it! Personally though I like hearing about Harry's situation more than Ron and Hermiones'. But I understand, every story needs filler chapters to cover the gaps and continue the story. Definetly gonna be following this story and checking out some of your other ones!
Heksie chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
good fic - hope to see an update sometime soon.