Reviews for Feeding the Emptiness
kapuis chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Excellent, I really like Cara's thoughts and she hesitates. She wants Khalan but she is also not happy to see Kahlan broken.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Heartbreaking but well-written
fatima343 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
i love it
shadowglove chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
wow. this was just. wow.
Snagam80 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Have I mentioned how much I despise Dahlia?

I suppose I can understand Cara's Overzealousness in her return to the Mord-Sith with her extreme prejudiced against someone of the past whom she allowed to herself to feel 'love' for and in so doing became a weak and pitiful thing. Mord-Sith are not subject to love. Only power.

Its all about the mind and how it is affected by the tactile sensations fed or not fed to it through the body's many senses. Most especially by the things the mind 'hears' or is instructed by - whether it be lie or truth. It doesn't matter. The final perception by the person being 'instructed' is the only truth.

Ugh it's late and I should be in bed... but here I am rambling about Perceptions, Torture and Love and Truth. Silly me.

I love your stories! They make me think.
kylie chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
The concept is one of the hottest things ever. I was hoping a story like this existed somewhere and I can't believe I found it!. Completely hooked, you're brilliant **off to read the rest of the trilogy**
Eliza chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter! Please post soon.
annde28 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Nice to see you back and posting again. I agree, Legend of the Seeker was a great series. I enjoy reading your work, whatever forum you choose, and this one was worth the wait. Keep writing through the block! :)
meltin2me chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
icky...that would have been an awful AU.

Great story though, well written. I liked the parts about a small part of old Cara trying to resurface. Sad.
morte206 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Welcome to the fandom.

Though it saddens me to hear of your battle with writer's block I will confess delight at what has resulted.

Thank you for sharing.