Reviews for 7 Sins till Sundown
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 3/18
-gnaws shoe- i'll give it a go, but my crew, the Pirates of Game are kinda hard to write on :/
Oneechan94 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Thank you! :D
DeAmonQuEen chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
LOL that was fun and a cute ending! Robin/Zoro the damage control? Hahahaha fucking hilarious!(pardon my mouth)

Great fic and loved it! hehehe
gaarablack chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I love this!
Liannah chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Okay! Challenge accepted! Now just to get an account and I can start. Dibs on the Supernovas!

To the fic: Funny and great, it just needs some kind of a lemony epilogue xD
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That ended pretty well for our ahou pair XD
Madsouki chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lol, I might add a story that goes along with my new human cat OP story...this was cute though!
Silver 1412 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That sounds... Really interesting. I'll see what I can come up with and write a story with the sins.
ghostlyangel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I loved this. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. Only Luffy would lick whip cream off a person for the food and not the erotic aspect of it.
manyvoices chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
OMG I loved it! Very funny and well written. I keep coming back to re-read occassionally.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great story idea and well writen and very cute/funny.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Kura: Hiya! Loved the story! Maybe I'll try that challenge...

Berry: hmm...story was awesome. :)

Kura: Well, JA NE!
shinofangirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This story was cute but I would like to ask if the pun about Sanji having a boner while humping Brook was intentional. If so, that was so lame it made me want to cry. If not, the same as before.
Writing Keeper chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved the comedy in this fanfic. You're the first writer that actually challenged the readers. I think I might take on your challenge but then I would ruin things. I'm more prone to writing trajedies or real dark fics or sappy stories about forbidden love. XD

I don't want to ruin this hilarious fic.
Shacala chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I don't really think you got the idea of envy right. Though that's just my opinion. You also used the wrong form of a couple of words "ruff" instead of rough and "sups" instead of suppose. Those were the only things that threw me off in this story though, other than that it was extremely creative and very entertaining. Much love to you Lolly Dream.