Reviews for 7 Sins till Sundown
Karmateal414803 chapter 1 . 7/11
feels like it could be real great job
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 3/18
-gnaws shoe- i'll give it a go, but my crew, the Pirates of Game are kinda hard to write on :/
Oneechan94 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Thank you! :D
DeAmonQuEen chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
LOL that was fun and a cute ending! Robin/Zoro the damage control? Hahahaha fucking hilarious!(pardon my mouth)

Great fic and loved it! hehehe
gaarablack chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I love this!
Liannah chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Okay! Challenge accepted! Now just to get an account and I can start. Dibs on the Supernovas!

To the fic: Funny and great, it just needs some kind of a lemony epilogue xD
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That ended pretty well for our ahou pair XD
Madsouki chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lol, I might add a story that goes along with my new human cat OP story...this was cute though!
Silver 1412 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That sounds... Really interesting. I'll see what I can come up with and write a story with the sins.
ghostlyangel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I loved this. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. Only Luffy would lick whip cream off a person for the food and not the erotic aspect of it.
manyvoices chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
OMG I loved it! Very funny and well written. I keep coming back to re-read occassionally.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great story idea and well writen and very cute/funny.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Kura: Hiya! Loved the story! Maybe I'll try that challenge...

Berry: hmm...story was awesome. :)

Kura: Well, JA NE!
shinofangirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This story was cute but I would like to ask if the pun about Sanji having a boner while humping Brook was intentional. If so, that was so lame it made me want to cry. If not, the same as before.
Writing Keeper chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved the comedy in this fanfic. You're the first writer that actually challenged the readers. I think I might take on your challenge but then I would ruin things. I'm more prone to writing trajedies or real dark fics or sappy stories about forbidden love. XD

I don't want to ruin this hilarious fic.