Reviews for Titanic: A Life Journey II
RoseDawson chapter 8 . 7/4/2019
Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
You going to continue this?
Gendie01 chapter 8 . 9/15/2018
Please, write more.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2018
Please continue! It’s been almost 4 years, come on.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2017
Ok that's just cruel! :O 3 years since last update, are you gonna finish? I was so into it, so curious about how Jack is doing in military and how things will end up with him and Rose.. :(
LittleGomar chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
Hello ! I read in less than 3 days your whole two fictions and I love your writing style so much, the characters are well respected ! It's so sad you stopped your second one, I wanted to know the end so badly :'(
Hope you'll read the review and try to write the following ! :)
From France :)
Zoeying chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
I love this story! When r u gonna finish it?
I'm sorry if I sound kinda pushy it's just this story has me so captivated. Thank u so much
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Please please please write a new chapter. I love your story!
Elphaba818 chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
I want to see a review! This story has been left alone long enough! Please update!

I really want to know: did Jack leave Rose, both of them unaware at the time that she's pregnant a third time? Wouldn't that be terrible! Oh, the heartache! If she is, let the baby be a girl! They need a little Josephine!
Olivia chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
Hello!
A few days ago I finished your 1st book. To be honest I was hesitant to read the second book just because I didn't want Jack to die!
In all honesty you are an amazing amazing writer and can't thank you enough for writing such an amazing book.
I absolutely love it.
Olivia x
cloy chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
hi, i'm a reader from South Korea and this is my first review ever in this site (English is not my mother language, so please understand if there are any errors)ㅡ but i just couldn't bear NOT posting any comments in this wonderful piece of art. the tragic ending of Titanic always depressed me, and i kept on dreaming of what could have happen if they just made it out of the ocean. i only got vague images from my own imaginationsㅡi seriously lack creativityㅡ but thank God you just made everything so real and beautiful. Jack and Rose seams so real, going through every major and minor events together. i'm also glad that you didn't destroy the love of two; many said that this couple would have broken up eventually anyways, but i liked the version 'happily ever after' much better. though jack and rose still has a long way to go with the world war(both of them) coming up, i have this strange certainty that they can handle them with their love. thank you so much for writing this. you won't even imagine how delighted i amㅡ i look forward for the next chapter.
Moment For Life chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I love this story!
maggieismypuppy chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Yay! So happy you finally updated your amazing story. Finding this update made my day! Keep up the good work and update again soon!
AddyD90 chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Update soon.
Bratette chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I've spent the past few days reading through the first book and now this one because I just couldn't stop reading them once I found them. You're an AMAZING writer! I love how you handle the characters and the situations you've put them in, it all works really well!

This last chapter was left off on such a sad note, I hope you can update soon.