Reviews for Calling Dr. Sandburg, or is it Detective Sandburg?
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Aw... this is DARLING! *two thumbs up*
Lady Cinnibar chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
I like it. Slightly rough in places, but otherwise, I really do like it.
mathias chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
You did do a good job getting into the characters heads and motivations.

Two problems, though. A couple of change there were sudden voice changes -from third person to first and back again. That should be fixed.

A more serious problem, though, is that Blair turning off his department issued-cell phone while on duty could very well get him fired, particularly since, 'I don't feel like talking to anyone' is not only a bad excuse but could be considered insubordination. Perhaps a better way to have him incommunicado would be to have the phone lost, stolen, broken or with dead batteries. That way he only gets chewed out a little for his carelessness.

Blair finding out who the ringleader came up too fast, we had no warning he was even involved or cared. Seemed very awkwardly handled.

Good potential for a story here though.
Iniysa chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
I loved it! Please write more!

Lauren
Victoria May chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Ooh, I can't wait for the sequel! Get cracking already. ) So are we going to find out who Blair's mystery father is? Or someone else just as important in his life-hmm? Great job, a very enjoyable and well written tale.
Laura chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Loved it. Good beginning, please don't wait too long to let us off the hook(VBG), I can't wait to see who set this up and what the added bonus was.