Reviews for Forgivemeology
Feyna chapter 1 . 7/24
You just made me cry. This story is absolutely beautiful, and painful at the same time. I totally agree with your view of Canada. He’s so sweet that he just… forgives. And not only because he’s eager to please and to be loved, he truly forgives, because he can put the past behind him, and see both suffering and no ill meaning (“you just forgot”. That line truly broke my heart) behind other’s actions. And that’s what makes this story so tragic - the fact that both France and England realize how unforgivable their deeds were, and yet Canada holds no grudge. And your writing is so good! Also, I think it was clear that you don’t condone France’s actions. You wrote him as a broken man, not a monster (which added a touch of realism), sure, but you also made clear that what he did is unforgivable. And England… gosh, he’s so cold and stern! I think that part was even more heartbreaking. Seeing Matthew so terrified and broken… at least, Arthur is fond of him in the present. Oh well… I’m off to cry for another hour. I don’t know if you still read review for this story, but if you do, thanks for writing it, it’s simply amazing! (and sorry for my English, it’s not my first language)
busty-cutie chapter 1 . 7/16
TUT matthew
if i'm honest i would less likely hold a grudge to france than england
france could have been effected by his country
but what england did was just...(;-;)
I'm shedding tears. France and England did horrible things to Canada but he was able to forgive them. It really makes me sad because it is like in WWII where some of the Jews forgave some of the Knotzis(can't spell through these tears). You just made me love Canada even more, made me want to be like him in the future. Good job. Actually amazing job. :)
reinacuz chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Okay that was real sad.
But I love your writing omf.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I can't decide who the biggest bastard is- France or England? France did a horrible thing with Canada (though I am very, very glad there wasn't anything ither than, well, what you wrote..) while England forgot about Canada in a cold room without any food.
Fucking Canada. I just.. my heart is aching, I can actually picture England doing this (though France doing any inappropriate touching is such a big huge turn-off and will always make me cry when I see it. Past experience of those sort of abuse, it leaves scars)
God, this was a such a beautifully horrible story, why do I continue to put myself through this lovely torture? /sigh
Nice work :')
Iceestar chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Poor Canada... He always forgive people even if they shouldn't be forgiven and he's still forgotten.
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
You made me cry at 12:14 a.m...WHY?
Bittermahogany chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Mathew...Too kind it's going to make me cry.
Kikiura chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I absolutely love this story, and yet I'm surprised that I haven't reviewed sooner. It's just so... Canada, ya know? To just ignore the past and accept anything and everything.

Anyways, just thought you should know that my reading of this is almost borderline obsessive.

Just saying.
zero434 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Maige chapter 1 . 6/26/2010

I hate it when stories make me cry. But, when they do, that means that the story was extremley well done.

I don't cry for any old story. x3

Amazing job~
Inari Kasugawa chapter 1 . 5/30/2010

;A; No fair! Why him? Why does Canada have to suffer? /sob
kimiiko chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh! I read this on the kinkmeme before and I just wanted to drop by and tell you how haunting and amazing this fic is. Love your characterization and writing style :)

Reading this (specially the Arthur parts) makes my chest hurt, it's that good.

I'll be waiting to see what other things you've written for Hetalia! :D