Reviews for Compromised
starfire25 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
cute story. poor jensen. i like it a lot.
Lolapola chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Aww I loved it! And don't worry about the backtracking last chapter, I love seeing everyone's perspective, and you still kept up the pace so well done :D Especially loved the part where Cougar threatened Aisha, not because I don't like her but because I was like woah are they gonna let her do that? But Cougar didn't :D Also loved Pooch refusing to listen to the beating - was a lovely moment amidst the violence, and showed they really cared for each other. You got all the characters down pat as well! Normally people turn Jensen into a bit of a caricature, but you got him just right. Thanks for writing!
game-on-panda chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Awesome. Jensen/Cougar centric fics are my favorite within The Losers-verse, and you've written a great one. Jensen's marvelously witty, Cougar is lethally loud (with guns, granted), and the whole situation is very suspenseful, funny and exciting. Excellent work.
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I thought this was very well written. Good job.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
That was amazing you glorious human being you! Freaking LOVE it XD
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Awesome fic!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Oh Jensen, you lovable scamp! Loved Cougar's protectiveness, the whole story was paced well and the action scenes were great, nice one!
:D
RicaPicaa chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Jensen are awesome and sooo cool! Best story I have read in like forever.b
Tv manic 2 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Second time through reading this and it's still just as awesome, don't know why I didn't review the first time lol

I loved all the action and the sadist in me greatly enjoyed the stoic Jensen torture and his sarcastic attitude was dead on. I'm not a slash fan and it was great to find a cougar/jensen fix that didn't go there.

Overall, this was totally awesome :D
Our Lady Silence chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
More losers stories please. Preferably action-packed ones.
Our Lady Silence chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Great chp
Our Lady Silence chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Thanks
Our Lady Silence chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
By far one of the best losers fic, thanks.
Marmie1955 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Very nice Jensen hurt you for sharing.
Storystuff chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This must be my 4th read at least, so so awesome! Jensen is fab, it's sweet and wonderful H/C and your writing is spot on! I was sat on the edge of my seat the entire way, read it all in one go :D Soooooo good :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »