Reviews for Sacred Duty
Godess of the Sands chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
that was good and I can't wait for more
harmony chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Loved it! :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was very good.
Jia chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Good fic

God bless
bluea52394 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hmmmm... :) that was not such a bad view on what Tamina would be thinking... & the addition of including a little of her past with her parents... not bad.
randomchibi23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aw this was great! I'm so glad there's already fanfiction out for this movie because it was so epic. I love your background information!
jayma chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Great fic! :D I love all the fic coming out for this movie!

Just wanted to let you know, as an author of a movie-fic of Prince of Persia, that a movie category of Prince of Persia has been added. You may go to your log-in, "My Stories" and then "Change Category" towards the bottom of the page. :D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love it! Tamina and Dastan are such a great couple, and I loved seeing Tamina's thoughts about giving up her own life, and a life with Dastan, to fulfill her duty. And they are just too cute together :D Nice job!
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great, loved it
isflamma chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Nice story! great to see someone write a bit about Taminas past, and how she changed during the movie. I hope you'll consider writing a sequel, because I'd like to read more. :)
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Nice story. I can't remember much of the dialogue either, but that was great! I think I'll have to read some of your other Prince of Persia stories now that I've seen the movie. Great Job!
D chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
awesome fic for an awesome movie! i really enjoyed reading this!
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Thez 2 r so prfct 4 echothr!