Reviews for Shooting Stars
Yay! Pure shippiness right here!
luisa mendoza chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I ship them so much
sephiesport chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I absolutely loved this story. Your Doctor-rambling was spot on, and I could totally see that honestly being his wish. It was sweet and perfect and made my heart hurt.

Great job! :)
urahara-is-my-edward chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Brilliant.

That's pretty much all I can coherently say right now. :)
Kyoroku chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I have tears in my heart for this.

You aren't the only one who feels bad for Rory - that's got to be an AWFUL situation - but for as much as I like the stinker, the combination of 11/Amy goes above and beyond anything poor Rory could achieve!

And this is coming from a 10 fan, so.. XD
anemix chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was a bit awkward and sad and sweet, and my favorite part was when the Doctor told of what he would wish for. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
RidersGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awesome! I love it loads! I love the 11/Amy pairing! Best pairing ever! Write more like this? or a sequel where they end up together? Pretty please with a cherry on top? xx :)
JenLin chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Loving the pairing, and this wonderful fluff! Keep 'em coming!
acct no longer in use chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Ohmygodthiswassoamazing. Fantastic, beautiful, cheey but oh god was it ever beautiful. Amy/11 IS the best pairing. This was fantastic. See? It reduced me to a bubbling mess of "Ohmygodthiswasfantastic". Not many fics do that.
tasty-kate chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Aw, how sweet! What a nice refreshing change of pace from the other fanficts. ) Also, not sure if you noticed, but you typed in "form" instead of "from" at the very end... thought you'd like to know. :p
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Loved it
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I really loved this! It was a really bittersweet story. I wish they'd end up together! :(

Please, write more stories! You're very talented!
TheMinxy6 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Loved it- you have both characters voices down to a tee! I loved the setting, the two of them watching the universe go by. One of those sort of moments that you don't often get much in the show, but you can imagine happening.
phoenician chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really enjoyed your dialogue between these two. It was both awkward and sincere and I love that it was a simple kiss. :
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
i loved it all, the cheese exspecialy and yes my and my second youngest sister cried when Rory died, i was angry when Amy forgot him, then [paniced anbout the peice of TARDIS the The Doctor, my goodness i feel so bad for him, if Rory was eraised from time shouldnt the ring box have dissappeared cause it never would have been bought would it, maybe he's going to be fine in the End? please let that bee the deal, but my goodness brilliant fan fic :D :D :D