Reviews for Italian Ice
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
It is really hard to keep up with the timeline and the speaking.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
For people who can't remember all the translations u should either quite Italian or have the transition right after the Italian
B4bidden.Products chapter 27 . 3/8/2015
I cant seem to find the sequel, are u still putting it up? Or did you have it up but its been taken down
B4bidden.Products chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
Was a good story different from others
Guest chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
YOU BETTER RUN! YOU WILL NEVER HARM ALEC AGAIN!
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I'd hate to ask questions but, isn't Sì Spanish? So are you using Spanish and calling it Italian? I for one don't much Spanish or Italian, but I know Sì isn't Italian, care to explain?
Payton chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
At the beginning, I really liked this story, but up until a couple chapters ago, I've started to resent it.
The fact is that I find this one of the worst portrayals of Bella ever.
I don't know what her problem is.
I get that she was bullied and everything, but becoming a bully to someone that loves her makes her no better than her bullies.
Her denial of Alecs feelings is so harsh and the fact that she believes the rumours that were spread about her supposed "best friends" shows no loyalty either when we all know that Bella is very loyal.
Her betrayal of the Volturi and disregard for the Vampire Rules also show no loyalty.
Then I don't get the whole character personality switch with Jane, Alec and Aro. But that's another issue.
I hope that in the future there aren't so many loose ends and confusing twists in personality. I also hope that one day I will complete reading this story, but for now I can't find it within myself to continue.
You're an awesome writer and I'm sorry for your loss (even though this was a while ago).
Essa chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
Am in tears right now :'( wow ... That was beautiful :(
Way Beyond Insanity chapter 27 . 6/7/2013
Stories hardly ever end in tragedy, so this was a great twist! I really felt bad for Bella. D: Anyway, I loved it!
Lyli Salvatore Volturi chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
I love it!
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
plot befiting of a jerry springer show
TeamAlecVolturiForever chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Um you said French on her schedule no Spanish, but other than that good chapter
TeamAlecVolturiForever chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
ha loling as you young people put it lol
Following Italian Ice chapter 25 . 4/28/2012
Oh my God! nooo why did he have to die? I can't stop crying. I'm crying like a little bitch right now and it was so sad to read I can't stop this, wow, I never cried so much for a story. More like sobbed. It was so amazing and all of a sudden it's sour and sad and so depressing. Still a good story ti'll I startes crying. Took me more than an hour to stop crying. /3 I'm so heartbroken. D: Poor Alec.

Good job though.