Reviews for Breaking Point
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
I love how this story ends. It's lovely. I love happy endings like this, tho I love bitter-sweet endings too, and somethings a sad ending too. But I loved this one in particular.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Okay, I still love me his story, but still. One of my questions have gone unanswered. Why didn't Jazz help Danny? After her parrents went to sleep she had the perfect chanse to do so. Even if she got into trouble, that would be better then her baby brother being dissected and nearly being killed by his own parents!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Okay, I love this story but I do have two questions.
1) were do Maddy and Jack think Danny Fenten is right now? Staying over at Sam's Tucker's house?
2) why doesn't Jazz come downstairs to the basement and free Danny? She knows he's down there and the basement doesn't even have a door, to separate it from the rest of the house, not to mention lock.
Dan phantom16 chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Chapters 12 and 13 my reaction for what happens in the two chapters: nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo I whanted to see danny become dan! I know I'm evil when it comes to tourchering Danny
Dan phantom16 chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
When I thought the story couldn't get any better you bring in my faveret caricter from season 2 of danny phantom! I can't wait to see if danny becomes dan!;);):) _
TheMajorPhan chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
Dats cuuuuute
No Face chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
I started to cry near the end of chapter 5 when Danny started crying.
Kylie Sheplan chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Oh my gosh! This is the best fan fiction I ever read. You could make a lot of money writing books. If I had an account I would like and favorite you.
poposee chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
i kinda want this story to continue. like the sequel could be a "back to normal" sort of story except i was thinking since danny has a lot of physical scars now that it would be difficult for him to get back to his daily life at school. I don't know. Maybe Dash could bully him or something. Leave him with depression and have him end up with more scars and hurt. That also would be a good way to expound on Danny and sam's relationship. (that sounds so mean to do to him, but it would be an excellent start.)(PM me if that is a good idea!)
dracomilloy chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
THIS WAS EPICLY AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
DragonsAddicted chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
And you are amazing as well.
But who am I kidding? I can't even kill off my own OC.
This was my favorite DP fanfic in a while.
DragonsAddicted chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
DON'T KILL HIM!
PLEASE TIMES A MILLION!
WriterxDani chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
i think you should end it here. i love it! i really do! but if i were you i wouldnt know how to continue. so yeah! either way if you do decide to continue, you should do it as a sequel. Good Luck!
WriterChic chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
OMP I LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS SO GOOD!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
No, please. No bloody/gory stuff. I would very much like it if you left gore out of it. It just makes me think of zombie movies. Ech, creepy... but your story is still spot on! It's really amazing! Keep writing!