Reviews for A Butterfly Effect
Kawaru86 chapter 26 . 12/31/2017
Since i cant double post in the last chapter. Looks around sadly, still desperately hoping for more, and hopes your well. Long live Femslash!
Yolodysseus chapter 18 . 12/13/2017
"No.

I wasn't!

Was I?

I was just... admiring her bum.

That's right! It was just bum envy."

The heteronormativity hurts my poor bisexual soul.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
NICE!
Werebane chapter 28 . 11/3/2017
You know, I still check this fanfic every now and then; even though it hasn't been updated in four years. It's my favourite fanfic of all time, to be honest, so I guess I'm still holding onto hope for it after all.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this the first time, back when it was still updating, and all the other times after that. There's no other fanfic quite like it out there.
Blinked310 chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
Great story! I've really enjoyed the changes from the butterfly effect and the reasons for each one. I did think that the end of Chamber of Secrets got too convoluted and I was taken out of the story a bit because of the overwhelming amount of suffering the main characters went through, particularly Ginny - too many horrific experiences so close together in a story lessens the impact of each individual instance, I feel. That being said, I have overall really enjoyed reading this story, I feel invested in each of the characters, and I'm very curious as to where you planned on going with each of the plot lines, because so far it has been quite engaging. So, regardless of whether or not you come back to this story (and I hope you do, because I was quite disappointed to find myself on the last chapter), good job! If you do come back, I look forward to reading more!
Polly Little chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
They're acting rather unusual for eleven year olds
Polly Little chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
Thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you for writing Ron correctly
Polly Little chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
The amount of detail you have was brilliant. It is cute. Very cute, and I'm stealing the Monkey Candy recipe.
dragonryder2 chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
while loosly based on the short story by R. Bradberry, the movie Sound Of Thunder was in No Way as good as the story. enjoyed your story very much. thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
London Knight .
Very interesting Chapter - reading between the lines , there's a lot going on here .
Oh and it's the 21st Century , so no one should question you on your sexuality etc , but well done for standing forward & stating it .
A vast majority if my female friends & Girlfriends aged 35 & under consider themselves bi . Might be a bit different in North America but London is incredibly liberal in this regard :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
Very good last few Chapters . One quibble :
Not really in Madame Pomfrey's character to call ANY pupil 'Dearey' ... AND I doubt any BRITISH KID would call her Ma'am in return ?
Only person that gets called "Ma'am' ( pronounced "Marm" to rhythm with harm ) is the Queen ...

On another note , absolutely nothing wrong with two Twelve year old Girls falling in love . Two of my female best friends fell for each other at around that age & are still together 15 years later . One sees Guys now & again , bit their 'arrangement' is far stronger than most marriages I've known ... 21st Century flexibility & each to their own & all that . I'm extremely Liberal , and I know not all would agree , but you really can't help what age you fall in love - My late Father's Half Sister fell for her husband in the 1950's aged 14 to his 20 ( legal in their Country ) & are STILL together almost 60 years later . Parents , Grandparents & now Great-Grandparents ...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
London Knight .
Oh dear ... NEVER 'sidewalk' in the UK ! It's PAVEMENT or 'the pavement' .

Also never trashcans ( or garbage pails ... ) in the UK ! Dustbins OR Rubbish Bins ...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
London Knight .
Err ... at this point in the Timeline , Viktor Krum is 13 and wouldn't be well known as a Quidditch player . Pansy wouldn't have know about him ...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
London Knight .
Very nice Chapter & loved the introduction of Ginny . One turn of phrase though - "Just eat it already!" - would never be used by a British Kid ... or Adult for that matter ...
Still you got the 'MUM' instead of 'Mom' bit right , so there is hope for you yet ! X-D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
London Knight .
Heh very amusing . Couple of points : Dudley's Birthday is June 23rd , but as this was started before it was posted on Potter more it's easily adjusted . Petunia does state in HBP that Dudders is a month older than Harry though .
Also no Dolphins in any British Zoo's in 1991 or now - and certainly not London Zoo . Windsor Safari Park had Dolphins & a Killer Whale in the 1980's but they were phased out as cruel in the '90's I think ?
As said minor things . Onto the next Chapter ... LK out .
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »