Reviews for Forgotten Night
Vampiregirl61813 chapter 3 . 4/19
Beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Please update there needs to be more mugenxjin IC that is there so oppose to each other but there kinda a bit the same, they have a yang/yin thing to there relationship the ones i've read are good and keep them in IC but they haven't been update in awhile or a year i hope you won't do the same this is real good update whenever :/
HaHo28 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I think I just died! that was so hot and cute at the same time... omg! *nosebleed*
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Am not satisfied with the last this was upated! Update ASAP, m'kay! ;3 Love this. Faved!
Nariko-Kyoko chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
OMG! WHATS HAPPENIN? Is he gona die T.T naaaa he won't YOU LOVE HIM TOO MUCH RIGHT? Tell your friend I like him for liking yaoi too... MY SISTER DID THAT TO HER BOYFRIEND! Did you do that do him? UPDATE!
Ralyena Starrling chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Even if there wasn't any deep intimacy, it was still a great chapter. I liked it.
Mean Faol Banrigh chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
o-o nu! dun die Mugen! JIN NEEDS YOU!
grell-monster chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
i IT!
Ralyena Starrling chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Well I liked the new chapter. I think you did a nice job. It wasn't rushed to the lemon, and that's what I like. So good work!
Natsuna-chan chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
If you kill Mugen then when i visit you, your gonna get hit.

Other than that i loved it -
EveNee chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Comment on the review, I don't space because i write for a hobby like most of my free time. I do it constantly and have no time to read through and paragraph it... It just continuously flows but I'm glad you like it... And uhmm... next chapter? I'll see
Ralyena Starrling chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
There are very few stories with Mugen as the seme and yours is one of them plus one that I have quickly grown to like.

But a word of advice space up your sentences because it's hard to tell what part is the next paragraph and where the sentences break up.

Other than that you did at it and be sure to post that new chapter.I'd like to see what happens next.