Reviews for There and Back
Rae chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Kate was actually 19 when her mother was killed
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Reading this one again. Like the dialog seems to feel like THEM
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
CASKETT CASKETT CASKETT...everything about them is so cute. Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Enjoyed.
Ce'Nelenia chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Hi there,

1) Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying this story. Your portrayals of Rick and Kate are true to form, and absolutely lovely to read.

2) The Works! You wouldn't happen to be from Ottawa, would you? :)

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

Ce'Nelenia
anon chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
A nice ending. Well written.
anon chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Excellent chapter.
anon chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I didn't buy the slap, but enjoyed the rest of the chapter.
anon chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
The exaggeration worked. Nice.
anon chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
"He'd been hurt by Demming because he'd thought they were working towards something, building the trust that would set a solid foundation for more, and he'd thought he was doing the right thing by walking away and giving her the chance to be happy. "

I don't think he did think this, at least consciously, or I don't think he would have slept with the starlet person. I think he realized how much he like her after she took an interest in Demming.

Regardless, nice chapter - I enjoyed this.
anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Excellent chapter - loved the last line.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
u r a very good writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I like this. I have also gone through this phase. You may deny, may fool everybody around you, but you cannot fool yourself. You are doing everything - working, studying, chatting with friends, going to parties and even going out with your gf/bf in some kind of superficial relationships. However, only you know who can make your day worthwhile, who you want to see and be with... for whom you can trade all those peripheral activities and let your emotion take over in the night in your bed brooding that another day has gone without HIM/HER ... and let the pillow take the ourflow.
Nicely written, I have just read it now.
MagicFairyGirl8 chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Great story! Absolutely loved this, good job :) x
jilly74 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Just read from beginning to end in one sitting. Very engaging and so in character. Loved every minute.