Reviews for Wrong Door
navime chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Well. Damn. There are my tears.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was so moving and heartbreaking. You have a great writing style but more than that you nailed the character and his every thought so perfectly it was amazing. Spellesswonder recommended this story to me and I am going to have to thank her for it! During that part where you are describing the little things that Sam didn't want to forget about Dean, I was nodding and picturing every one of them in detail as you were so spot on. There are people who simply like the show and then there are true fans that appreciate and love the characters for their flaws as much as their attributes and you are clearly one of those. I really enjoyed this. Thanks!
RavenFire40 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
GUESS WHO'S BACK. ...For a little bit. Until I have to go home and I lose my internet again.

Anyway. This was nice and sad. I probably would've cried if my ears weren't being bombarded by awful hip-hop/rap music. My apologies if you like that stuff.
renegade-chevy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Brilliant. Just brillaint. The stories that make you cry mean two things 1, theyre amazing and 2, writers are mean. lol It was so sad and so well written. Thankyou for sharing it :)

Lauren x
ForgottenSeptember chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow, beautiful story! And so sad... A shame that this isn't the same Sammy Dean woke up to during Lazarus Rising. This new Sam acted like Dean had never been to hell (damn Ruby! - but I still like her character.)

Going to my favorites lists!

Great job :)
RAENEE chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
oh oh bad sad...I'm crying. This is beautful nad heartbreaking and I'm crying. Like tears are rolling down my face and I'm looking fir simehting to blow my nose. Good job..now I have togo sob!
Jellalsexualll chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh, Sammy *sob* This was so well done.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
It was really touching...I love it, directly to my fav! Poor Sam, two more months and he will have Dean back, broken and shattered but he will be back, although he will not find tha same Sammy...(I love season 4)Anyway it was awesome, thanks!
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Break my heart, why don't ya'?
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow this was an awesome oneshot that really really hit a spot in my heart that I usually keep in a concrete casing. My grandpa was my favorite person in te wold and I must have been more heartbroken then anyone else when he died. We just had that connection. One time I was fishing and he always took me fishing so when I couldn't get the fish off the hook I actually "hey grandpa I can't get the hook out." and turned to realize he wasn't there. It's true that it's almost like your brain refuses to believe it. I still catch a whiff of something like motor oil or fresh cut grass or dial(his favorite soap) and it leaves me in tears. You did a very good job.
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This story was really good. So sad though. Supernatural is getting really depressing. Why can't the creators just let them have a happy ending.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wow, you really got me. You really understand how people deal with death, don't you? I used to go into my grandma's closet and smell her clothes. I was horribly sad when they stopped smelling of her. The amalgamation of ages has begun to happen to her memory too. Well done. You are very insightful. I'm in tears.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is the second story I've read of Sam minus Dean. Just as sad, as heartbreaking. I think there had to be something seriously wrong with the person who wrote Lazerous Rising. I can't picture Sam having pizza and sex just four months after Dean's death, no matter how much comfort Ruby gave him (the slut). Maybe it was that Sam simply shut down a huge part of himself that allowed him to function (barely). It'll be interesting to see how season 6 goes. I hope they don't just randomly get into the 'business-as-usual' mode. of course... that's just fule for more fanfic ;)

Thank you for writing, I really enjoyed the story
Dire Banshee chapter 1 . 5/29/2010