Reviews for Wicked Games
NinjaRawrSG chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Update already! Agnes is creepy! Why the hell are they in loincloths!
OhitzCariOMG chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
OMG you have to review!
owlhero chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Creepy beginning. I would put agnes as the type to do something like this. I wonder if she was using the twins' situation to get back at them and the women in their lives. Very good writing considering she has them hopeless and she could do something weird and kinky.
Emily Ebriection chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
purplerose9793 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Please write more, this is good!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Please update. Great start, and I NEED to know what happens!
Emily Ebriection chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
OH MY GOD!
princess of the negaverse chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
wow very brilliant and unique making Agnes the bringer of torture. And its making a lot of sense now because all of the girls knew Zack and Cody at one time or another so Agnes became extremely angered that the twins were attracted or friends with the other girls so she became insane with jealousy. Which makes it a really good and unique story
hellhunting chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Hi, will you be continuing this story? Now that I've read the beginning I HAVE to know the end :L Please update :)
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Ah! So Agnes has finally lost it. Judging by how obsessed she's been with the twins in the past, and what she has the twins wearing now, I suspect her plans are nothing short of heinous. However, I wonder what she wants with all those girls. I assume she hates them for being more attractive than her (and for some of them, the object of the twins' affections). I hope she doesn't torture them, or God forbid, kill them. Nevertheless, I'm aching to know where you plan to take this story.

Also, I'm still curious as to where they are. Where are these dark caverns? I can't wait to find out. Update soon! :)
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ooooh, everything about this screams "evil." I wonder who the snake really is; I take it that she'll have a major role since she's the one in charge. I wonder what these "games" are that she wants to play, and why exactly she wants to play them. I also wonder what it is she is in control of - a secret society? Hell itself? Some sort of underworld that defies reality? I can't wait to find out.

And who will these guests be? Some characters from SL perhaps? ;) I am in suspense.
tiger002 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
So Agnus captured many of the girls that the twins knew, but what does she plan to do with them, or the twins for that matter? Great start, I don't even remember who Abby is, but I recognize most of the girls. This should be fun...
StarLily1Dfan chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Now we are getting some more answers! It's hard to fathom what sort of incident led to Zack and Cody dangling in the air, barely decently covered, to say nothing of all these girls brought together in darkened caverns. Agnes has always had evil written all over her, looks like she's finally snapped! Looking forward to seeing how this all ties together (though I fear the action will be gruesome).
ReneyyySprouse chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Always knew that chick was messed up... I wonder what her plan is? With such a huge amount of people kidnapped, it's sure to be something reeeally crazy, right, lol? Update again soon, I can't wait to see what happens next :) x.
SilverTurtle chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Oh Agnes, nothing good can come of kidnapping dozens of girls...unless you're building a harem (in which case, great start!).

I like how suspense kept building from the boys waking, to the girls waking and gathering, right up the reveal of Agnes. And there's still suspense because we have no idea what Agnes is going to do with all these people.

I also like how the girls' section is written from Abby's point of view, it's nice to read from the perspective of someone who isn't one of the core girls (Maddie, London, Bailey...). It gives a level of freedom over her thoughts and actions because readers don't know a whole heck of a lot about her. She was a good choice.

Interesting second chapter.