Reviews for Because of Me
heyy chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Ahem...chapter 4? You can't leave me hanging, I'm only human! Please update your a phenomenal writer well done please do write more you have many fans!
I'll be looking for the update, please dont stop
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was a very heartfelt story. I really like this kind of fan fiction. Wish more people could be more open minded when it comes to Ron Weasley.
Emily chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Amazing, breathtaking, actually made me tear up!
MagnusSpark chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
ahh you talented little bunny you!

you made me cry! O

that was so sad, and so beautiful!

rons my favourite in the books and im glad theres stories out there like this one that gives him recognition. ]

keep up the awesome work. ]

x
lachambre11 chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Oh, I hated this. Not the story or the tears that brought it to my eyes. I hated to imagine the world of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger without Ronald Weasley.

It was sad.

It was cold.

It was meaningless.

The way you've written all in here. The ache, the anger, the despair of losing everything you've ever wanted and hoped. The idea that thing will never be the same again or the void that you feel in your life won't ever go away really hurt me. Because I know how I feels.

Thank you for this lovely story. It inspired me and made me glad that it didn't turned out to be this way. I prefer the cheesy happy ending that we got in Deathly Hallows then having the real life taking action into a fictional book.

I'm glad I've read your fanfiction.

Thank you for the words.

Sophia
Ron-Weasley-Mad chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That... was the most wonderful fan fiction I have ever read. And I am being serious, it really was! That was so like the characters- I nearly cried reading it! I am pretty emotional, but that was pure brilliance from start to finish. You really should become a writer! :) Ron Weasley is my fave character!

Harry Potter Fan x
InASwirlofSnow chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
#112, eh?

I'm amazed. I looked at the date you updated this...5 years ago! And you captured EVERYTHING so well! Could give Trelawney a run for her money...because these kinds of stories didn't start cropping up until about a year ago. Absolutely enthralling.

I think..for me, the most emotional part of the story is when you mentioned Ginny's wedding and how she saved Ron a chair. I don't quite know why that moved me as much as it did, but there you go. The entire thing is just so beautiful...a masterpiece.

I don't know what happened to you - it seems as if you've abandoned this, but if you ever come back I'm sure the hundred or so people who reviewed will be waiting. And now, with the end of the book, aren't you glad they're all alive and happy?

Hoping the best.
varsity567 chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
WOW! your story is just... wow! I actually felt like crying! I was just captivated in it. Seriously, keep writing. I would love to read any future storie's of yours.
Betynha G. Weasley chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Hello!

You know, it's quite strange to think about this: Ron dead (even if I've already written a fic where he was dead! ç.ç).

But now, I have to say you wrote such a wonderful story that it almost made me cry (almost because I'm at work and I can't cry! And it's so sad!).

I felt so sad because of Hermione. She's so hopeless, it seems it's just another girl instead of her, but I couldn't help my self but think that she actually would act just like that. And I felt even more down because you showed such a stronge and innocent love. It was so incredible to read your story. I'm tryingo not to cry. I don't like it.

This makes me have the certain that you've done a brilliant work!

Congrats!

Mistakes? Yes, but don't worry about them! )

o/
pinklen98 chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
you should really continue

this is really good

:D
Amanda Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Girl, this is huge, great, unbelievable!

I just loved it. Really. Well, but you must know you're good, with all these reviews saying the same :P

You can cry during all the story, but... For me it was most critical when Hermione found out about Ron's death and screamed. The strongest scene in all of this, in my opinion.

I agree, Ron was always the best of the Weasleys. Ron is! Ops.

Understood? This is going to my favourites list!
Melissa Hogwarts chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Wonderful! Again!
Melissa Hogwarts chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh God!

Your story makes me cry! Its so sad, so emotional... I think its one of the best I ever read. Congratulations, you write very well... I felt what Harry felt. It was great!

Congratualations again.
SnowWhite213 chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
I'm procrastinating physics homework right now and I'm crying so hard I don't even think I'll be able to keep on.

Thanks for the great read.
Fanfic fanatic chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I'm crying that was so sad. I'm gonna give you the sixth fanfic Fanatic award. good job. thank god it was just a story.