Reviews for One Last Problem
MikoScorus chapter 15 . 6/17
Love your story. It has so much details about Viking culture. I'm impressed and thankful for the additional knowledge from your story. And you ship Hiccup with Astrid, along with the smut scene which is a plus plus XD
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 15 . 3/26
Really great job with this. (:
mordreek chapter 15 . 2/25
I love Stoick's little stare after he says "talking..." all he has to do is stare, that cracked me up. I have loved every minute of this story and much it made me laugh, combined with the sheer amount of accurate information.
mordreek chapter 14 . 2/25
And the dragon says, "FINALLY! You humans complicate EVERYTHING!"
mordreek chapter 13 . 2/25
Yeah, Hiccup isn't going anywhere. Astrid won't let him.
mordreek chapter 12 . 2/25
Well then, if that isn't one of the biggest efforts to apologize that I have ever seen, I don't know what is.
mordreek chapter 11 . 2/25
Ya know, for a guy with only one foot, he keeps putting it in his mouth on a disturbingly regular basis. Lucky for him Astrid loves him so much and that he has a clever tongue...and fingers.
mordreek chapter 10 . 2/25
Point 22 was hilarious at least the aside was. "riding them like a race horse..." *snigger*

Hiccup is starting to get a clue that she isn't going anywhere. Finally
mordreek chapter 9 . 2/25
I love how Astrid keeps trying to take firm control and she does...just in new and interesting ways.
mordreek chapter 8 . 2/25
There is nothing more touching (bow chicka wow wow) than a considerate partner.
mordreek chapter 7 . 2/25
And off to get a cold shower I go. Woof, who says it doesn't pay to be detailed.

I'd just like to say that anyone who DOESN'T know what they are doing is either in China or deaf...mostly deaf
mordreek chapter 6 . 2/25
"Oh. OH!...Oohhh" ahahaha, that had me howling with laughter.

I also got a kick out of the reasons Astrid wanted to hit him while she broke him like a pony.
mordreek chapter 5 . 2/25
Go Astrid, why to show that you really care! This is how you show love people, you don't quit, you don't give up, you do what it takes and trust the other person to do the same.
mordreek chapter 4 . 2/25
That would actually do it. That kind of trauma would shatter what self-confidence he had.

And when Astrid tells Hiccup that basically the entire village has lined up behind her to help her get through to him, I had this mental image of the Vikings of Berk doing their own...unique rendition of "Kiss the girl". My brain is a very strange place.
mordreek chapter 3 . 2/25
Stubborn people mating dances are the best, they are just too adorable for words.