Reviews for Longing
Ej chapter 1 . 8/3
simply stunning! beautiful! i thought i have read all the beautiful zeki fics out there, but no i havent! not until my path crossed with this!
Nisane Toyoshima chapter 1 . 5/23
Oh my gosh yo have to make a second chapter or something were Kaname finds out
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
zeroyuki forever
Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
...this was absolutely amazing. Truly. You have my thanks for writting this
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Damn, I loved this! It was tragically romantic and erotic and hopefully determined, (did I mention erotic? it's too poetically written to be 'hot') and I really hope something like this happened between panels, because Zero and Yuuki both deserved it!
(Aidou doesn't though, poor guy. I've been holding myself to the official English-language versions, so I'm not sure what happens to him in the end... hope he doesn't end up dead. I still love how Yuuki won him over to become her staunch follower from his near-infatuation with Kaname.)
Jorgie chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Ahahahahahah too bad xD
zemira chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hmm, besides the sex being delightfully written, I have to say: your characterization of Zero was quite refreshing to read. The dialogue, his actions, everything you have put into this story, describes him perfectly. You managed to not only to reveal the glacial side of him which we all see, but managed to keep his true heart at bay during it. Wonderful little piece you have here. As for a sequel, I am curious to see how she'd go about the situation next, especially since it's a known fact Kaname would surely discover her whereabouts and her actions.

Lovely job.
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Delicious! I loved it!
Unique Skye chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
In LOVE with this. Thanks for the awesome read :)
My Endless Love chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I stumbled across this story after my initial frustration at reading chapter 60 of VK (I've recently picked it up again after a long, long hiatus). I felt so incredibly angry at how that chapter played through, and felt that so much more could've been drawn from it, if only Yuuki didn't hesitate at the last moment. And viola - I found this fanfic. This is probably the best Zeki fanfic in the entire archive, in all honesty. I love the way you write, your use of vocabulary and the character portrayals. It's very refreshing to read, and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole entire time - wondering how the characters would react, or what would happen next.

I must say that I especially loved your interpretation of Zero's character, since it was just so spot on. I could just imagine the words coming right out of his mouth. The dialogue was just wonderfully well written, and really helped set the atmosphere of the story. The ending lines especially, perfectly summarized the feelings of the characters, and their rather unknown future. Your story was exactly the way I imagined how the scene should've went.

Overall, I loved this story and feel like a lot more potential can actually be drawn from it. I feel that a sequel in itself wouldn't be a bad idea, since Yuuki still has her loose ends to tie up with Kaname - and how would he react exactly on his realization that not only did she seek out Zero, but spent a night with him as well? What kind of punishment would Aidou suffer, because of her whims (his reaction at her escape was hilarious).

Thank you for writing such a captivating story, and keep up the good work _

- My Endless Love
trishna8waheng chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
i really really badly want you to continue. don't make this a one shot! do write more.. looking forward to it. thanks so much..
InaAlesius chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMG! OMG! This is so perfect! Zero is so.. ZERO! I admire you. I love it.
Ekko Rayne chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I loved this story. You should so write a fanfic about what Kaname does when he returns and finds out what Zeki event took place in his absence and just what kind of punishment Aidou gets for losing track of Yuuki.
hey chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow, this was amazing and so hot! Thanks for sharing. Zero and yuuki ftw! :)
TheLovelyRazorBlade chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I thought it was really good. It's one of the best i have read. i am looking forward to more like this:)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »