Reviews for A Kiss
savannamia chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That took you 2 months? Giiiiiiiiiirrrrrrll it takes me 2 days to make a 274-page comic. MmmmHmmm. LOL But I think that's just me XD.
anitosh sovereignty chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh my god, this was beautiful! The description was amazing. Oh, I love your style! XD magnificent!
peaceoutandenjoyallthisbeauty chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I read this on DevianArt. It was fabulous then and remains fabulous now
spongeson chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
this was so beautiful~

I fell in love with this; the whole concept of it was overwhelming, and I thought I was going to die.

this is so simple; and it can only be appreciated. You are very talented.

GERITA FOR THE WIN 3

d7~

please, keep up the good work, dude :D
That1weirdo chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I need to try to start writing in this style. My writing is so clogged with dialogue and underdescription... it looks like it's written by a six-year-old. It drives me nuts. It's why I haven't found anything in the fifty million fanfics I've written worthy of uploading to the site./end rant.

This is BEAUTIFUL. Best, most passionate writing style I've seen in some time. VERY well done.
ThePockyBandit chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Gah! I love this! It is so happy!
Kisshulover1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Your imagery is amazing! You have such a wonderful use of language and description! This was such a good story! :D
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh, WONDERFUL.

No dialogue was a nice touch.

GermanyItaly is wonderful. :3
Victoria Bells chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh my gosh. OTL That was wonderful. xD;; And to think I first stumbled into this particular section of FF just yesterday, looking for good fanfiction of my (very, very new) favourite pairing for the anime I /just/ started watching (like, two days ago), and I find you with /so many/ lovely, lovely fics about them. Again, that was amazing. The way that whole thing was written contributed so well to the intensity of it all, and counting the kisses the way you did was excellent. The little snippet of conversation at the end was so perfectly in character, and made me laugh and go 'awwwwwww!' at the same time (do you know how strange that sounds when it happens? x3;;) and ended everything beautifully.

And it was sweet! Most of the M-rated GerIta fics I've read thus far have been a little more... graphic, I suppose? Not that there's anything wrong with that per se, but more meaningful and romantic scenes like this one seem to fit this pairing so much better. :3 The way everything was described seemed so innocent, but also so... not innocent all at the same time and it was positively perfect.

Just... wow. Yes. I'll stop babbling now. x3
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i liked it D
telayla chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was absolutely WONDERFUL. 3

I love the way it was written~

Sidenote: I noticed that it has 1234 words. Epic win on that. :D -numbers nerd-
SasakiKawasaki chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
O-M-G. That made my blush sooo hard. That is the most amazing story I have ever read. No lying. Your words are amazing, with everything present, without the use of vulgar words. I had to pause before I could read this, it left me speechless. Simply...amazing.
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I can't believe how unspeakably cute this is. I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said before, but I love this too much to not review. This is some of the best smut I've read in a long time, but I'm hesitant to call it smut, because the transition between kisses is so well-paced it feels like more than just that. This is endearing and innocent and clean; a lot of smut tends to get bogged down in the messy details, but by being somewhat vague you avoided that made this almost poetic. Definitely one of my favorite GermanyxItaly fics ever.
mototsumitama chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wahhh, this writing style is absolutely wonderful!

Such a great job, I loved every bit of this! 3
die-kokolores chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
ohmygod, this was really amazing. I love how no names were used at all. It was kind of abstract...but not. I loved it.

and I dont know why but the last part made me laugh really really hard. *giggles more* :D