Reviews for The Question
Feiy chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I know you generally write stories in which Kaname doesn't exist but this one left me curious as to how Yuki again became a pureblood without his existence. Though I have to say, I've always prefered her as a vampire. A lot of fans disagree but there's just something erotic about them blood lusting after one another.
ej chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
i like this arried zeki...although i did miss the angst between them, but this one is totally adorable. when you've already made known that they were married, i had a feeling the question's going to be around her being pregnant with his child. XD
s0ulmatch3r chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
AAAAAHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGG YAAAAAAAAYYYYY
Fire Werewolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
.AMAZING ER MEH GERD!
Jorgia chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I havent found a single fanfic of urs without the kissing and fluffiness
Unicorn1328 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh my freaking got! Make more Geez this needs more chapters!GRRRR go ahead and keep eating Kaname lol
Black x Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hey have you thought for making another chapter on this story? I mean a chapter with Yuuki and Zero and their new child.
DeletedAccount192470 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh gosh I squealed so hard after reading this! I Absolutely Love your one-shot! Haha if it were me, I'd definitely prefer Daddy over Papa xD

Great job!
molly45 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That story was awesome.I'm begging you to right more just have to right more !
trishna8waheng chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
cute so cute.. they are married! though i must say i really love the in school or just out of school lemons! zero is going to be a father!yay. im friggin sure there child is going to be the most beautiful! awww..
ForeverHalfa chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This, my friend, is how the series SHOULD be. :P
souleatersoulsister chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I knew that was coming at the ending. haha. This is really good. I love in your note at bottom how you said you ate kaname. I wonder if it will be a boy, girl, or twins.
lovelyfairy14 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
GracefulDemon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nawwwwww!

Now this was one cute ending :D

I liked it very much!
Ekko Rayne chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
OMG! I loved the story. I mean I LOVED it. You have to do a sequel for sure.