Reviews for Self Indulgence
Sally Howlett chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Well that was...hot and oh lord. THE LAST LINE! These guys, are so fucking crazy, I mean...there's dead people over there hahaha I loved it!
craple chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ahhh, that was so hot... Totally loving it 333 Favorited 333
SkittleTongue chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
H-Holy fuck. That was UNBELIEVABLY hot. At first, I though Heine was topping and ALMOST turned away from this. SOOOOO fucking glad I didn't.
YouStoleMySocks chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This, my friend, was wonderful. And the last line was brilliant.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
omg! this is just love! I love it! hehehe. teasing Heine is hot! The ending the awesomeness! Again love it!
Niina chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Lolz, the last line.
l-annethunder chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You should be proud, this is an amazing first fic. I love it. They were so IC shall be added to my favs cause it just rocks and so do you. das woot!
PurinsesuKyccu chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
lol the end !

it's really good for your first *O*
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
that was...SO hot o/o I could really see that played out in my mind -wipes blood from nose-

And the ending made me lol XD
Levi's Nice Ass chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I LOVE IT! THE END WAS EPIC!
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
bahaha that was great, loved it. thanks for the great sexy read i enjoyed this a ton XD there should be more, im in a hurry but if you have anymore haine and badou stories, tell me!
Alice Dark chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Its really good for you first fic. Its fevrioted.
LambIAm chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Brilliant! I loved it!
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
gahaha, holy fuck, this was fucking AMAZING. The sex was hot, and Heine and Badou were so fucking IC I could see it clear as day happening (...yeah, I'm that much of a perv, so sue me) For your first DOGS fic it was. GLORIOUS. FFFF. PUH-LEASE write more sometime in the future, I'd love to get my paws (read as: eyes) on it! Wonderful work!
Eruname16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hahaha. Very nice. I WAS RIGHT! I guessed the pairing. I laughed so hard when I read "Call it a reward." Most likely my favorite line in the whole thing. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work. I want to read more of your stories.