Reviews for Oblivion
night4345 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wish Clark put a hole through his chest and Chloe is a (Censored word).
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
great story.
atomiccounty chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
wow i loved reading this. very intense at the end. great job!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This was an incredible story! I wish we could see a Clark/Chloe/Lex triangle played on Smallville, because I believe that Chloe would die to save Clark from one og Lex's evil plans.

Wonderful work :)
Ditey chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Wow. I'm still speechless, after re-reading this three times. Maybe I'll come up with words tomorrow. All I can say is, this is beautiful. Excellent job.
deanine chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Wow... yummy dark, perfectly written. I'm so impressed with your work. hehe... I see a Smallville marathon in my future.
Batdz Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Sequel? Sequel? PLEASE LET THERE BE SEQUEL! Very good. Loving it.
Ace chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Nicely dark piece. I can see Chloe being that self-less and I can *certainly* see Lex being that twisted. Unlike and lot of the fans of Smallville, I read the comics when I was a child. The very concept of Lex and Clark being friends was totally foreign until Smallville aired. Lex had been and, always would be, the epitome of evil in my mind... Then I was made to see the light.

Which makes stories like this hurt even more. But it's a good kind of pain.

Nice work. Thank you!
jedipimp chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Wow...no words! Well, only two really. Bad Ass! Keep up the good work!

p.s. Clark can't save her because he is still too weak from the kryptonite exposure to fly.
adri0611 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Wow! That weas so cool! I actually dug Lex being evil! You wrote it so well I was forced to accept it and loved every minute of it. If Lex is going to be evil there is no gray area.
jennnifus chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
God, that was good!
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Wow...great story..but what a sad ending...
Kathryn chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
I am sitting here crying! I did not see that coming! How incredibly sad and wonderful all at the same time. You have talent!
Janet chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Sheesh, you made me cry. Shame on you. ;-)
Caroline chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Woah. I didn't see that coming AT ALL. I guess I'm

too used to not so evil Lex to remember that he is a bad ass

dude. Thanks for reminding me.