Reviews for Promise Bound
Mrs. S Mikaelson chapter 1 . 4/3
I have been looking for a Rose turned instead of Dimitri for some time nice job.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/11/2017
"I force my lips onto hers"?
That is sexual assult , and then she's trying to move away but them "melt" ?
Kosaa33640 chapter 47 . 7/31/2016
Did I make it through the entire story without commenting?

I'm in love with your work. I was entirely skeptical about the whole Dimitri POV, but you sold it. You had me in literal tears, and then the very next chapter I was thoroughly confused, and when it finally registered...

You're awful. But so wonderfully, delightfully awful, I haven't been able to put my phone down for days because of your works. Fav author for days.
VArt-Linsey chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
Im not crying my heart out, nope totally not... Okay maybe I am. This is so beautifully written. Wauw.
Novice.wanna-be.Guardian chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
I HATE AVERY LAZAR ! !
alexlc chapter 47 . 6/11/2015
Amazing story. All the best of the original with tons and turns. I laughed, cried, and stayed up half the night reading. :)
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 47 . 3/28/2015
Amazing story! It was so very in character, and their reactions and interactions were very believable/realistic! Both of which are musts for me when I read a story!

I really enjoyed the way you swapped things up, and how you added your own flair to the plot! So so great! I loved this story! :D :D :D :D :D
Jennifer Matthews chapter 47 . 9/2/2014
I love this story! So good! Ur writing is really good! Keep it up cant wait to read more from u!
russia2774 chapter 47 . 5/11/2014
Update very soon please
gabokiki chapter 47 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon
Dimkaaa chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
OMG! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I LOVE YOUR VA STORIES! THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD! I THINK RICHELLE MEAD HAS COMPETITION ;)
Treeface3 chapter 47 . 4/9/2013
i liked the story :)

xx
Guest chapter 44 . 2/16/2013
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ahhhhh!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Oh gosh. This story is so good really good but so sad. Strogi are evil. So sad. I love this twist though. *sniff* okay I have to get back to this awesome story now.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
You... You actually rewrote the entire book?! R u crazy?! xD lookin forward to reading it!