Reviews for Far From Home
eldest fangirl chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
Loved this story. You are one of my favorite writers. I am glad the Kiya and Warren got to be happy together. Wish you would write Kenobi grandkids. It would be funny to see how Warren, Jinn, and Obi Wan handle that. Also love the fact that you update quickly and always finish your stories. Some writers don't do this, they get you interested then drop the story. Keep writing and I will keep reading and trying to review!
Bek-K chapter 21 . 7/6/2010
A wonderful ending to a fantastic story! :)

I liked the fact that in helping Warren to better himself, Obi-Wan was able to find closure with his past. And the fact that they both share mutual affection (i.e. brotherly on Obi-Wan's part and fatherly on Warren's part) for Anakin helps them to understand one another all the more.

I would love to read a story about Jinn finding his special someone.

Thanks so much for sharing. Sorry I wasn't able to review each chapter, but know that I did read when I had time and enjoyed them very much.

little obi wan kenobi chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
thanks for the wonderful story, hopeful their will be more to read from you.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 20 . 7/2/2010
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
I am so glad young Warren was made a must be the first time he ever felt wanted and accepted by Council did not know him or judged his past,or wanted anything from him.

Master Starling better watch his step and accept Kiya may not want him.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
Well Warren sure let his jealousy toward Sterling just did not seem to understand this,things are complicated for her would be a adjustment for them all,perhaps a dangerous one.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
WOW Warren Startling Jedi Master meets his younger self,how

confusing he must have been frozen for a long time,in this time line he was a is going to be very interesting to see where you take this.
gurnius chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
Well, this is getting interesting. I figured out that Master Starling was Warren in this dimension. Now it will be fascinating to see how you can reconcile the situation between the two. You keep the plot twists coming and we're all in for the ride! Can't wait to see the nest update. Good work!

p.s. I think you mean "trials" instead of "trails".
Bek-K chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
And the plot thickens! :) I wonder how this is going to play out? Two Warren Starlings and only one Kiya Kenobi. I have a feeling that Obi-Wan is going to have to step in and make sure that the older Starling doesn't cause problems for the young couple. That is, if the story goes that way. ;)

Thanks so much for another wonderful chapter!

Jedi Angel001 chapter 16 . 6/26/2010
I think Warren Starling is a perfect name, and the little history of him was plan for Ben to take Warren to Dagobah, to do the Jedi Trails like Luke,it makes it more meaningful to Ben.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Thats ended as he should have a I am glad they are back in there universe.I see Scorn has ruffled Ben's feathers,I can't blame Ben not wanting a Sith there,but Kiya does want Scorn to is not going to win if his eyes stay yellow, and he is yelling,and can't have changed his name

at least and return to the lightside.
Bek-K chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
When I read the last line I thought, 'Oh, no...Vader/Anakin is about to undo any kind of relationship he and Luke had begun to build in asking him that question.' I hope Luke can make Vader realize that Anakin still lives, if the sith only has the courage to allow his true self to shine through.

And no, the fight definitely did not disappoint! Thanks so much for another wonderful chapter!

Jedi Angel001 chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
Oh I love Vader help Luke kill that evil man,and come back to the light side jerk.
Bek-K chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
I thought it quite amusing the way Jinn forwarned Scorn about his and Kiya's father. I'm interested to see how the alternate Obi-Wan handles his possibly future son-in-law.

I think Jinn and Kiya going to the command central where Vader and Luke are was the right choice. I'm thinking Jinn and Kiya have a better chance at stopping Sidious.

I'm looking foward to the next chapter! :)

pk4jc chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
Ive read all your Star Wars stories so far. Youre doing a great job. Its provided a nice break during the day. Look forward to the continuation of this story and future works.