Reviews for Watching the Watcher
Dano chapter 6 . 4/26
Thoroughly enjoyed this!
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 1/29
*flails This is causing me more emotion than it should...
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 1/29
What? I'm not crying. You're crying.
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 1/29
AEIOUHQWIUHFUWAHGF8HWOIGF98WGEHD!
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 1/29
*flails with feelings
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 1/29
This is making me extremely happy. Spock and McCoy's friendship makes me happy. :0
I'm a huge McCoy fan, and there are regrettably so few good stories with the triumvirate featuring McCoy as the main character. Thank you for writing this series-it is one of my favourites, if not my absolute favourite!
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
I know I've read this before, but apparently back in the days before I reviewed regularly. This was absolutely superb. You captured all of the characters so beautifully.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Wonderful ending
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
Great point about McCoy being in the middle, I do love the three of them together.
Way to go Chapel, tell Kirk how it is. She is so much more confident in your stories, I love it.
Nice Sherlock Holmes references too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Their agreeing was so touching :)
Good point too about the kidneys. I liked how they made modifications to address the problem.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Good point about Kirk, he almost always takes his fear and guilt out on someone else. I thought Spock was just being Vulcan and logical with his comment though.

It was touching to see them admit how much they needed McCoy then
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
I love it when Spock and McCoy show their respect and admiration for each other.
The confusion and how Spock noticed it was very well done.

I love how both Spock and Kirk independently asked Chapel to let them know
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Lol, the "fascinating" part was hilarious.
I like how confident Nurse Chapel is here, so much better than her crush on Spock.

Cool idea with the enzyme activation and musical notes :)
Pinwheel chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Om my gosh I'm laughing so hard. Then again that could be because it's 2 AM. This is really funny, actually.