Reviews for Watching the Watcher
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 9/23
I know I've read this before, but apparently back in the days before I reviewed regularly. This was absolutely superb. You captured all of the characters so beautifully.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 6/16
Wonderful ending
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 6/16
Great point about McCoy being in the middle, I do love the three of them together.
Way to go Chapel, tell Kirk how it is. She is so much more confident in your stories, I love it.
Nice Sherlock Holmes references too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 6/16
Their agreeing was so touching :)
Good point too about the kidneys. I liked how they made modifications to address the problem.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 6/15
Good point about Kirk, he almost always takes his fear and guilt out on someone else. I thought Spock was just being Vulcan and logical with his comment though.

It was touching to see them admit how much they needed McCoy then
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 6/15
I love it when Spock and McCoy show their respect and admiration for each other.
The confusion and how Spock noticed it was very well done.

I love how both Spock and Kirk independently asked Chapel to let them know
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/15
Lol, the "fascinating" part was hilarious.
I like how confident Nurse Chapel is here, so much better than her crush on Spock.

Cool idea with the enzyme activation and musical notes :)
Pinwheel chapter 4 . 6/11
Om my gosh I'm laughing so hard. Then again that could be because it's 2 AM. This is really funny, actually.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
You original characters are brilliant and segue perfectly with the others in the sickbay. So very enjoyable stories too.
Drappersky chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I love your medical accuracy, how it extended episode past there ending and shows that McCoy needs help too. I like to think of McCoy as a doctor who can fix anything. I know he is grumpy and prickly sometimes, but he is a rock. Your story showed how much he sacrifices to make sure people can depend on him. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you published it so I could find it. I’ve read your story multiple times and still enjoy going back to it when the mood hits : ) Happy Fanfiction Author Appreciation Day! I hope to see more of your work.
MistyWaters1192 chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
I know you have over 100 reviews, but I just have to say that this was THE most amazing and in character Star Trek Fanfiction that I have read about the golden trio. And I love that you tell it all from Christine's perspective. This is the reason that I decided to give ST:TOS fanfic writing a try. I've told all my friends about this story because it is such a true testament to McCoy's character. I read all your other Star Trek stories, as well, and those are just as good. I am completely blown away and I can't wait to see what you do next!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
There were a number of grammatical errors (use of present tense in first paragraph, lack of commas in direct address, "lifted McCoy into his arms," "classically, Vulcan-neutral," etc.).
Some of the phrasing was neatly descriptive ("recapturing McCoy's loping pace") in a manner I found clever. I enjoyed the creative explanations of the differences in alien physiology, as well as the accurate ones of basic medical procedure and the effects of lung puncture. It gave McCoy and Sickbay both a sense of realism.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Excellent. Well written, true to character and canon. Thanks.
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Okay, so I just spent a little under two hours reading this whole piece. It was beautifully crafted and extremely well-written. Thank you so much for writing this up & sharing it. It was a very, enjoyable ride. Lem
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
This was amazing! I really enjoyed the friendship between the three, and the medical details which you incorporated into the stories were entertaining and logically sound to read. In a nutshell, I loved this!